Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

a6 airbag light on (and then off briefly, and then on again)
hi, i live in cambridge, MA, and have recently bought a 99 a6 quattro avant, which now has 82K on it. last week i had the airbag light come up, and brought it in to my local mechanic in cambridge,...
2
2

1995 A6 2.0 Gearbox/'failsafe
Hi I have a 1995 A6 2.0 a couple of days after driving through some water (not that deep) my Auto box has decided to go into what I believe you call failsafe mode. Having read the old posts regarding...

A4 40k service
Can I do it myself?
1
1

2002 A4 cupholder
the cupholder that slides out of the dashboard just above the radio has to be a joke, right? i mean unless mine isn't unfolding correctly, there is no way you can put a drink into it. am i missing...
9
9

Oil leak from front of 5-cyl Audi 100 (1986)
I don't believe it's the valve cover gasket, it seems to be lower. Is it likely to be the crankshaft oil seal, or is there something else down there that could leak? Thanks in advance.
5
5

Oil and water
Just something I was mulling over this weekend. If both components pass over/through the same material (engine) is it not correct to assume that both should register the same temperature. If not why...
15
15

A4 estate 2001+ Brake lights
My brake lights have stopped working, the third brake light is fine, no indicator of a bulb fault on the dash. Any ideas? Does anyone know where I can find the fuse box in an Audi Estate 2001 onwards,...
1
1

Headlight assembly opening instructions
Hi, I have a 2003 Audi A4. The left turn indicator has been intermittently working over the past few days. Before the bulb fuses, I was hoping to fix it. Looking around on the internet I found anyone...
2
2

Audi Turbo
Hi What to look after in a Audi A3 1,8T chip'ed to 190 hp. The car has run 200.000 km. What will brake down next ? The car is 8 years old and has been serviced according to the manual Rgds Jens
1
1

Symphony II no AF function?
I have an '03 A4 with Symphony II radio. The AF function (where the radio automatically re-tunes to the strongest signal for stations which transmit on several fequencies regionally) does not work. As...
3
3

2001 S4 glove compartment
I have a 2001 S4. The plastic handle to the glove compartment broke. I can reach in and pull the little metal thing to open the compartment, but it's ugly and it doesn't lock. A mechanic says Audi...
6
6

Re: Audi Rear view mirror replacement
"mlmacdonald" wrote You need to ask this on (I've x-posted to it.) FloydR

Need help IDing this part
Hi all, I am trying to figure out what models this part is off... is a plastic nut for attaching the tail lamp (about 40mm long with a 10mm AMF hex, M6 internal thread). I think it is off the A3 from...

1987 Audi 5000 Radiator Fan Problem
It is hot here in California and I am tryng to fix my 1987 Audi 5000 Radiator Fan Problem: A. It only works with either the airconditioner or heater turned on. I am looking to find the various relays...
2
2

¡¡¡ Movie's Audi !!!
http://www.ocasionesdevalencia.com/videos_buscar.php?_pagi_pg=6