Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Should I buy an Audi 200?
I am not familiar with Audi's and I stumbled on this car by an individual who doesn't have the space for it anymore. Here's the problem: Although extremely cheap, the car has been sitting for 4 years....
4
4

Simple question about A4 and Gasoline
Does Audi recommend premium fuel for the A4 (2003 and after) or can you use regular unleaded? Thanks.
2
2

cruise control not working
Car is 99 A6 Quatro 2.8 Auto, the Cruise Control stopped workingy. The fuse box slot # 11 (as described in the owner manual) for the Cruise Control is empty and you can't put any fuse in it. Is there...
1
1

1989 Audi brake problem
I've looked through as many old messages as I could but my problem hasn't quite been addressed. I have a 1989 Audi 200 turbo, non quattro. It has 160,000 kms and was stored for 6 years. I bought it...
9
9

2000 Audi A6 Avant Quattro - blower motor
The other day by blower quit working on my Audi, A/C was on nothing coming out the vents. A/C is on and hear the compressor turn on so I think the blower motor is bad. Do these things have a fuse or...
7
7

18" tyre pressure
Hi all, I have a 2002 A4 2.0 and fitted aftermarket 18" wheels shod with 245/40/18 tyres. Does anyone have an idea of what tyre pressure I should run? I am assuming it's higher than the standard 220...
2
2

Problem? My Allroad Stalled
I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem. My new (to me) 2004 allroad with 52000 miles just stalled. As I stopped at a stop light I heard a thunk. When the light turned green I realized the car...
4
4

VSS/RPM sensor location?
Can anyone point me in the direction of the VSS (vehicle speed sensor) or transmission RPM sensor on a 2000 A6 4.2? I'm trying to add an auxiliary odometer and having trouble finding it. A picture...

2001 A4 1.8T coolent temperature gauge
Since my last (80K) service, I have noticed that the coolent temperature gauge does not always reach the midway point. It has never gone past the midway point, but sometimes it just hovers around it...
7
7

Audi TT 2002 Quattro 1.8 (180)
I need some help. I just bought (3 weeks ago) this car and it keeps having to go b ack to the garage for various problems. Fuel Gauge/Engine Management/ EPS - they hae changed the pod but it seems...

B6 A4 Manual Trans Owners....
I've noticed that when accelerating in first gear, the transmission sounds much louder, more 'mechanical', than in any other gear. I noticed it when I was driving by a building with the passenger's...

A3 red control light - what does it mean
hello, could anyone tell me what does it mean when red control light, looking something like this: ( ( ! ) ) is blinking? i guess it has something to do with breaks. i don't have a manual and i can't...
5
5

01 TT glove box
Hi all, I am looking for a glove box for my 01 TT Roadster. If you know of one please let me know. I can be reached at Thanks, Butt.

¡¡¡ Audi V.O. Valencia !!!

Aircondition
Hi My Aircondition (Automatic Climate Control) in my 1996 A6 does not make any cool air. The compressor is running which, to me, indicates that there is cooling liquid in the system, otherwise the...
10
10