Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

y2k A6 2.7T
Hi, I own a 2000 A6 2.7T which I've had for 9 months now. Really awesome car to drive! Having only a couple of minor problems. 1) LCD Display in instrument cluster has dead pixels and is at times...
1
1

Auto gearbox problem? - Audi 100 Type 44 1984
Hey group So it's time for me to pick your brains again :-) Our beloved 100 has just transported us 2000km across europe in 6 days without missing a beat, mostly with speeds between 140 & 160 km/h on...
2
2

Questions about buying a used Audi A6
hi , I am a recent college graduate looking to buy an Audi , i have been able to narrow my choice down to the Audi s4 2.7T or the Audi A6 2.7T (2003 or 2002) , I am basically looking for a performance...
6
6

AUDI 80 CABRIOLET
Hello, I am looking for a technical book about this car; I am french. jcl

¡¡¡¡ Audi Valencia V.O. !!!!

Rear bumper A6 Avant (2001)
Anyone details of how to remove rear bumper on my A6 Avant,I need to fit a towbar....mny thx
2
2

Ok: About an A/C leak that is hard to find. (Jeez, the evaporator core?)
Please bear with me. I'm sorry if this is long. 2000 A4---1.8T---77K miles: Note, I am trying to fix an A/C system so I can sell my car. $1400 to replace the evaporator is just nuts at this point....
4
4

"Comparison shopping for a car can be a tricky exercise"
Comparison shopping for a car can be a tricky exercise A recent experience with two Audi luxury vehicles served to illustrate the surprises a person might encounter in the search for a new set of...

AC compressor oil
Hello, Audi says: for Denso AC compressor use only G052300A2 Price:(250ml 55 Euro) Info from the DENSO homepage use ND8 Do I can use Waeco PAG 100 (250ml 10 Euro)? Did anyone know about the difference...
10
10

1994 coupe broken seat height adjustment
Hi all, the catch under the drivers seat on my 80 coupe doesn't work, so the seat is at full height, until you sit in it, then you bounce up and down.. Audi had a look and said there's a pin missing,...
1
1

Help! 1999 A4 rear brake problem, smoking!
I recently replaced the rear pads on a 1999 2.8Q A4. Everything seemed to go well with the pad replacement, minus the horrible piston return design requiring a special tool. I merely pulled 2 bolts,...
7
7

Engine Swap A4 2.8L to S4 2.7L bi-turbo
Hello, Right now I have 99 A4 2.8L and I am looking to swap it for a 2.7L S4 engine. I just got my hands on a pair of stock S4 turbos in excellent condition, and for a really good deal. About the...
10
10

1985 Audi Coupe gt
I have an audi coupe of 1985 with a 2.0 engine, my engine doesn't work properly anymore. I've find another engine for my car, a 2.2. I want to place this 2.2 new engine in my car, but I don't know if...
1
1

Temperature increase
When driving my 99 Audi A4 2.8 everything is fine. Runs at normal temps. But if I turn her off after a good ride, then restart her, the temp guage flies like ten degrees over normal temp. But it...
2
2

child seat
I=B4m thinking of buying a second hand TT - a 4 seater - but I have one question. Is it possible to use a standard child=B4s car seat in the back? I have a new born, and don't want to buy a car which...
1
1