Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

audi 100 spluttering when hot
Hi, Have a '92 audi 100 2.0E (AAD engine) which has been losing power over the last few months. When cold, runs fine, but when hot, at idle, the revs creep up to about 1200 RPM - if the accelerator is...
2
2

Climate Control
I need to find a manual on how to work my climate control for an 2001 A6 Audi Quattro. I have seen some website that are charging $200+, I just want to see something in writing on what all the buttons...
1
1

AC and oil light on 98 2.8, Quattro shuts off
When the outside temp is high at 90+, the oil light keeps coming on although all fluids check OK. As the temp guage rises, often the AC shuts downand and hot air blows. I have then set the Temp to...
2
2

Fuel gauge problem on Audi 80
A friend of mine has an Audi 80 1993 which has developed an intermittent fuel gauge problem. Sometimes works, sometimes not or sometimes gives false low readings. I had a quick look when the gauge...
3
3

"Audi delivers the ample Q7 SUV"
Audi delivers the ample Q7 SUV at

2000 A6 symphony radio problem - SAFE mode
Hi all: The battery on my A6 went flat on me today - causing the Symphony Bose radio to go into SAFE (anti-theft) mode. After some perusing in the manuals I found the reset procedure and the code...
1
1

A4 2001 Climate Control
I only notice this when the CD player is off - but the climate control section of the dash seems to be emitting a buzzing sound sometimes. Is there perchance a fan in there drawing air over the...
4
4

Re: Cabriolet Top
Does the errant behavior occur whether the engine is running or not?

2004 A6
Hello: What is the correct tire pressure for the 2.7 Turbo? I can't decipher the sticker my driver's side door. Thx.
3
3

timing belt replacement on '90 Turbo 200
I have just found out that this recently acquired car has not had it's drive belt replace in approximately 150,000 miles. I assume I'm at risk of blowing the engine if I drive it AT ALL, now. How...
3
3

Video
I'm a new join. Have an Audi TT, which I recently drove w/ an ACNA group in the NC hills over Deal's Gap/Tail of the Dragon. Is it possible/permissible to upload video here? Examples from last year's...
1
1

Audi 100 2.0E Surging Problem
Hello, In recent weeks my Audi 100 (1994, 2.0E with 80,000 miles - which has run flawlessly for 4 years) has developed an engine problem which my mechanic thus far has been unable to diagnose. The...
1
1

Help! VAG Injector Part Number To Bosch Part Number
I've been all day at this on the Web - no joy. I need new injectors for my September 1993 Audi 80 2.0i, engine code ABK. The VAG part number is 037-906-031-R (or -P). How do I establish the...
2
2

Alloy wheels
I bought a nearly new set of Audi Speedline 6 spoke alloys c/w millennium 195-65-15 (V rated) tyres yesterday. They are 5 bolt fixing on a 100mm P.C.D. Can anyone tell me what they are off, or what...
3
3

Brake pad rotor replacement
I'm looking to replace the read pads on my 2000 Audi TT quattro. Can I use a C-clamp to compress the cylinder? Do I need to turn the cylinder? Anything I might want to watch out for? I was thinking...
5
5