Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help! VAG Injector Part Number To Bosch Part Number
I've been all day at this on the Web - no joy. I need new injectors for my September 1993 Audi 80 2.0i, engine code ABK. The VAG part number is 037-906-031-R (or -P). How do I establish the...
2
2

Alloy wheels
I bought a nearly new set of Audi Speedline 6 spoke alloys c/w millennium 195-65-15 (V rated) tyres yesterday. They are 5 bolt fixing on a 100mm P.C.D. Can anyone tell me what they are off, or what...
3
3

Brake pad rotor replacement
I'm looking to replace the read pads on my 2000 Audi TT quattro. Can I use a C-clamp to compress the cylinder? Do I need to turn the cylinder? Anything I might want to watch out for? I was thinking...
5
5

Audi 80 - oil recommendation
Hi all, I'm new to Audi as I just bought an old 1991 year 80 model, 1.8S, 64kw. My question is what oil to put in? Any tips or recommendations of type and brand? Thanks
1
1

Audi A4 compressor clutch reshimming.
Hi All, I have a 1998 Audi A4. My AC is not working and this is an issue with the temperatures reaching 90 F. I have read several forums that lead me to believe that I can replace / reshim just the...
4
4

Broken Power Lock Doors
Hello all, Quick question from a fellow Audi owner. Someone recently tried to break into my vehicle and the locks are broken. How much do you estimate this costs to repair? Jaime
2
2

R10 TDI
As always, Le Mans was fantastic. Is there any doubt left about the sporting potential of diesels? 800+lbs of torque in a engine only making ~85 decibels, with a little muffler and sound deadening...

Audi at 24H of Le Mans
If you want to know how Audi "runs" with their Diesel Power at Le Mans, then point you browser to: In English: 7 hours to go now.... (And keeping fingers crossed) 1: Audi No 8 2: Pescaloro Sport 3:...

Interior Rubber coating coming off on Audi Allroads 2002-2004 Models
This might be well-known, but I seem to fail finding anything about it. I've now seen about 10 used Audi Allroads between yrs 2002&2004 and all of them looked really horribly inside -- all the buttons...
3
3

pollen filter changing
Can anybody advise how to change a pollen filter on a 2001 A6 2.5TDI thanks
1
1

VIN number
Do you know any site other then and I can decode information in Audi VIN number?Best Regards Glenior
1
1

Paging pheromon

Audi A4 mal function check light
My "Mal function check" light came on and stayed on when I started the engine. Any one know what kind of problems would caused that light to turn on? What's the average cost for performing the OBD...
5
5

Audi
my Audi A4 "check" light came on and stay on
2
2

rough idle on 98.5 A4Q 2.8
So, my car idles a little roughly, not too bad, but I really would like to smooth it out. It's got 99,100 miles on it (98.5 A4Q 2.8 for those who didn't read the Subject header), and I put in a quart...
4
4