Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 A4 V6
Anybody with A4??? What should oil temperature be. I get 100 degrees even in the winter but know it is at 110 degrees and ay 190.00 km/hr it is at 120 degrees. Is it normal? I use Castrol as Quaker...
6
6

A4 Avant 2000 Speaker Removal
Need to replace a couple of the speakers in my A4 - any tips/links on how to get the things out without breaking stuff? Cheers!
2
2

Audi a4 repair manual on CD
Hi, I guess I am a new member to the Audi owners family. Got a few gremlins to take care of already. Does anybody know where I could try to download an electronic version of the repair manual for Audi...
8
8

http://www.audiportal.com
check it out audi lovers :P one of my favorites --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-

Audi 2.8v6 Engine Weight
Hi, Please can anybody advise of the engine weight of the Audi 2.8v6 - 174hp. This engine was found in Audi 80's in the UK around 1990-1994 as fair as I am aware. I have checked in the books and not...

A4 wheel bolt pitch circle diameter
I have a 1997 A4, and have been offered some alloys from a 2002 A4. Both sets of wheels are 15" and carry 195 65 15 tyres, Does anyone know if the P.C.D. of the wheel bolts is the same?
3
3

wanted to buy 2001 S4 driver side seat.
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home

Third row seat in wagons
What year did Audi stop offering third row seats in the A6 wagon?
1
1

90 Audi 100 locking up
Im trying to find out what my problem is here, before spending another 200 bucks just for the shop to replace brake pads. First of all, the car had been sitting for a long time. I was having problems...
4
4

Auto Manuals...Haynes, Chilton, Clymer. Many makes and models. Some old skool.
I have numerous auto repair manuals for sale. All are in great condition and some are mint and in wrapper. All are complete and look as new. Many are original prints and some are huge. Take a look and...

Quattro Fuel tanks
I was recently curious as to how far my car would travel when the fuel guage and digi readout showed 0 miles left, I was concered after noticing the guage went down quite fast by putting in smaller...
29
29

Keystone Auto Service in Santa Clara, CA
Someone has recommended this shop very highly for their expertise in servicing Audis. But since I only heard about them from a single source, I would like to find out if anyone posting here has had...

Audi Tiptronic gearboxes
Hi all, I'm considering buying a used A4 3.0 Quattro Sport Tiptronic but notice on the Parkers website ( that the 0-60 time of the tiptronic model is considerably slower (1.4 seconds) than that of the...
19
19

Fluids and consummables for 2000 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro
What fluids (other than engine oil) and comsummables (filters, spark plugs) does Audi specify for the 2000 A4 2.8 Quattro? The owner's manual does not appear to include this information. In...

Help needed changing front offside indicator bulb
Hi, I have a 98 A6 saloon and the front offside indicator bulb has blown. I tried to get at it so I could replace it myself, but I could not work out how to get the bulb out. Also it was fiendishly...
1
1