Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TT tailgate creak
I have a creak that is coming from the tailgate. I initially thought that it was the shelf but i took that out and found it was the tailgate itself however I can't determine exactly where it comes...

2003 allroad quattro 2.7T spec (Left-hand drive)
Hi Group, Newbie here, considering to convert from a MB CLK 230 Kompressor to a 2003 allroad quattro 2.7T. Having driven a Lancia Delta HF Integrale for a few years, I'm really longing for the Torsen,...

driving schools
I'm starting to investigate driving schools convenient to my home, and Watkins Glen, NY, looks to be the nearest and coolest. Here are this year's plans: can I determine which of these undoubtedly...
11
11

sourcing out a set of loaded heads
I'm looking for a set of loaded heads for an '01 S4. (2.7t). Any ideas...? Thanks...

Check Engine Light - 2002 A4 1.8T Q
What could be wrong? This is the report from VAG-COM. VAG-COM Version: Release 409.1-US Chassis Type: 8E - Audi A4 B6 Scan: 01...
2
2

Audis are in china with FAW now
check , Audis are not a part of the chinaauto industry with some changes :)

P1128
CEL code has been on forever it seems, I just replaced timing belt system, water pump, turbo line hose, vacuum hose, check valve, and front brakes and rotors. I have a 2000 A4 1.8T Quattro, Auto...
2
2

Audi certified engine oils
I noticed that Audi's list of certified engine oils does not include any of of the boutique, specialty synthetic oils (Amsoil, RedLine, Royal Purple or Schaeffer). Does anyone know if this is just...
7
7

Audi shops in Silicon Valley
One of my Audis, a 2000 A4 will soon be out of warranty (I purchased a 6y/100k extended warranty when I bought the vehicle). I would greatly appreciate recommendations for topnotch Audi shops in...
1
1

2006 A4 2.0T Fuel Choice?
I'm in the process of buying the 2.0T with a 6 spd manual tranny, and I'm wondering what type of fuel Audi suggests to use? I also would like advice of what most drivers use in this car? If I chip the...
14
14

Rear calipers on A6 Quattro
I'm replacing the rear pads on the above vehicle. Right rear was changed effortlessly other than having to make a tool to retract the caliper. On the left one I've trid to retract it hundreds of...
2
2

Strange disconnected hose under hood
While fishing around under the hood of my 1993 90S this afternoon, to find the source of an odd rattle, I found a disconnected hose. It's about 5mm wide, and a translucent light brown colour. It's...
6
6

Leaking something pink and oily----2k a4 1.8
Ok, help. Something pink and oily feeling leaking down the engine compartment, hitting the plastic skid-pad, moving and dripping out the front. I may have had this issue once before, and solved it by...
8
8

Audi C4
Kupi=B3em audi c4 i szukam do tego auta wszystkiego co mog=B3o by je stuningowa=E6. Czekam na informacje.

Dump valve on 2001 A4 1,8 TS
Hi again, Question this time on what might be causing a rapid clacking sound under accelerations around 1500-2000 rpm, especially when engine is hot. I am beginning to suspect the dump (bypass) valve,...
3
3