Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 A4 door outer trim fitting question
Hi all, The rubber trim on the outside of my driver's door, bottom edge, is beginning to fall off. Apparently the metal fasteners have rusted due to winter salt. Car is a 2001 A4 Avant. For those of...
4
4

WTB UrS4/S6 Samco hoses for 20v Turbo AAN engine
Hello, my crossover pipe-to-intercooler hose blew yesterday. (aka michelin-man hose). I'm looking for a replacement ASAP. Anyone have a set of Samco hoses they want to sell me? Used is ok. Thanks,...
1
1

"Ready or not, Audi's Q7 Luxury SUV has arrived"
Ready or not, Audi's Q7 Luxury SUV has arrived Car-based crossovers have been gaining in popularity because they tend to handle and ride better, and deliver better fuel economy, than truck-based SUVs....
1
1

Carlisle PA 2006 Audi Club GTG was a Blast!
Hi all, As many know, last weekend the Fairgrounds in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA was host to the Import/Kit Car Nationals. In excess of 60 Audis showed up for the event, and Morgan Evans, (who...

Audi TT = 4wheeler.. question...
I'm thinking of buying a used quatro TT on ebay to turn into an offroader. don't ask why.. ;) Anyone have any drawings of the suspension and drive train? I already searched google images for all...
3
3

Factory Efficiency-Audi?
I have a question that has thus far been unanswered on many different car forums. Audi's parent company, Volkswagen, has been losing money in the US for a few years, and I've heard where part of this...
5
5

Re: Switchable live...
Might sound silly, but are you absolutely sure? I mean VW's have the permanent and switched live exchanged in the ISO plug, that's an old porblem with them (so much for ISO). But each one I saw had...
7
7

Switchable live...
[note small crossposting] Hopefully a quicky question. '92 Audi 80 (B4 Chassis) trying to wire in the cars first radio, there is ISO plugs behind the blanking plate but no switchable live to them....
2
2

Certified Warranty Problems, Brakes
Hi All, I'd like to know about people's experience with Audi Certified vehicles, particularly people's impressions of the quality of the certification process itself. Why? The dealer where we...

2001 A6 Avant inner door panel
Please can anyone let me know how to remove the inner door panel from the rear drivers side,need to get to the microswitch that operates the courtesy lights and dash (door open) warning thx rgds Steve
1
1

FS: 1990 Audi V8Q Parts Car Allentown, PA
Hi All, I have a 90 V8Q with 89,000mi up for sale. Car was hit hard in the rear and has a salvage title. I drove the car home after the accident. The sheet metal is good from the rear doors forward...

2.3 20 Valve into 2.0 Cabriolet
Please help We have managed to fit the 2.3 20 Valve engine and gearbox into the 1994 Cabriolet. We have managed to overcome all of the mechanical problems related to this. However we now have one last...
5
5

Cabriolet - 1995 - 'M' reg.
I have an electrical problem that doesn't make sense - at least to me it doesn't !! The rear foglight won't go out. As soon as the lighting switch goes into position 1 (side & tail lights) - the rear...
2
2

A6 Circulation Fan ???
Parked my A6 2.8 1998 and heard fan noise - thought cooling fan was still on. Left overnigh. next day battery dead and drained. Put charger on and heard fan noise from engine compartment in area of...
1
1

A6 2001 Avant 1.9TDi
Been told by my mechanic,that after connecting up to VAG-COM,i have a problem with the throttle sensor...Are these easy to fit and cost in UK please??