Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake bleeder advice
I've never actually had to bleed brakes before. I normally just have the fluid replaced every two years when I get the MoT done. But I'm fitting larger brakes to my wife's E28 M535i and it looks like...
4
4

e34 535 electrics
howdy, i have an annoying quirk on my '89 535 sport. Every time i start the car up, the display language changes. This means i can only understand any messages 2 out of every 7 times!...
6
6

"BMW convertible no longer a ragtop"
BMW convertible no longer a ragtop Barely removed from its plastic rear-window days, BMW introduces its new 3-Series steel-top convertibles. at
6
6

Re: BMW Air Conditioning
Jeff you sound like the image of the BMW driver that gives us ALL a bad name, calm down and be nice!
14
14

badge
How does one remove and replace a damaged bonnet badge from a 96 E36 model.
6
6

E30 325i Outside temp
My 1990 325 has a factory outside temperature display/date/digital clock in place of the analogue clock or OBC. It has always been highly reliable and accurate since I bought the car 17 years ago but...
6
6

95-525i Air Conditioning issues
I have a 1995 525I, my car has recently been diagnosed with a condenser leak and a bad aux. fan. Total fix is $1,600 I trust my mechanic, but I thought this is excessive, any suggestions on...
1
1

2004 330i Sport using oil
My 330i M Sport is using a lot of oil, my local BMW garage says it's within tolerance but I know it's at least pretty close if not outside but can't prove it. BMW's tolerance for oil use is one...
20
20

Ignition switch wiring
I need to access the positive (+'ve) ignition wire. Is it easier to do it from the steering wheel column or straight from the engine compartment? I will be splicing a wire to it. I would rather get it...
3
3

1988 bmw 735i- am sorry guys for using caps i didnt know...
well guys,it used to say on the dash(oil pressure sensor then trans program error)but ever since i changed the sensor it doesnt show anymore.i will check with the parking is a great other...
5
5

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY 735I
I JUST BOUGHT AN 88 735I BUT I AM HAVING PROBLEMS MOVING TO THE SELLER THE CAR SAT FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS WITHOUT IT BEING DRIVEN.WHEN YOU PUT THE CAR IN DRIVE,IT SEEMS THAT IT WANTS TO MOVE BY IT...
6
6

oil question, sorry
is anyone using Chevron Delo 400 LE 15W-40 oil in an E36 M3?
8
8

98 M3 - License plat light is out.
The computer tells me the light is out. I checked it and sure enough it is not on. I took the bulb out and it was OK. Put it back and it did not work. So I took out my multimeter and checked both the...
4
4

1993 325is
I started my car this morning, an amber light with a gear and exclamation point came on. I figured I would drive to work (short drive) get online, see what it was and make a few calls - I was able to...
6
6

2003 325ci, passenger side window rattles when down
I had both of my windows down on my '03 325ci today. I close the passenger side door in a normal fashion (not excessively) and I hear the rattle of the window down in the door frame. I do the same...
10
10