Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HVAC System E46
Does any one have any photos of a HVAC system for an E46 (32x series) removed from their console and the hole that it makes? Do you know the size of space that it takes up in there, and how much room...

BMW R39 CD Changed not working.
Hi all, I recently bought a 2000 BMW 540 and it came with a 6 CD Changer. I noticed the device was not plugged in so I pluged it in the power and coaxial cable i think. When I turned it on the audio...
5
5

can i upgrade my front seats to comfort seats e60
ok i think i have worked it out now , my car has the semi electric front seat 2004 e60 525i this seems to be very basic and what i m looking for is the comfort seats with the lumbar support and the...
1
1

can i change headrest on a e60 525i
hi i have a 2004 e60 525i i find that the headrests in their most forward position are still way back compared to my previous e39 528i my question is can i change the headrest to one that allows me to...

1995 E36 upholstery
The upholstery on the car is all messed up. The leather on the doors is tightening and bubbling up. And the inside of the rooftop is peeling away at the sunroof and front and back windows. How do I...
10
10

e60 uncomfortable seats
having previously owned an e39 528i i was disappointed with my recent purchase of an e60 525 and in particular the front seats comfort. they have limited lumbar support and the headrests are arched...
2
2

Help: E28 Turns Over But Won't "Catch" After 6 Mos Sitting
Help! My '85 535i had a dead battery and sat for 6 mos (under a car cover). Now the battery's good, 1/4 tank of good gas, turns over just fine but the engine won't catch. I've jiggled all the fuses,...
20
20

Where is fuel filter on 1986 325es?
Looks like I am going to be working on my car this weekend. Can someone please tell me where the fuel filter on these models are? I am chaning a lot of parts this weekend (spark plugs, spark plug...
1
1

My 1986 325es does not start up in the morning
Hi gang, I have a 1986 325es with 215,000 miles on it and it rung great. I have a problem in the morning when I start up the car. It takes a few tries before the car starts up. After that it starts...
6
6

EML light on and engine wiring harness KO'd
I've just come back from the local dealer =A3895 lighter 'cos the EML light came on the other day, the DSC light and the brake wear light so took it to the dealer and was told the wiring harness in...

bmw site is going?
Hello, who now's the new address of this link? Rudy

5 Series Satnav Query
I'm looking at the new 5 series on the BMW (UK) site. They offer a choice of either Satnav - Business or Satnav - Professional. Can anyone explain the difference between the two? Thanks Martin
4
4

The Starbucks effect
-- What It Is: After decades of obscurity, brown leather car interiors are making a comeback. A growing number of auto makers are offering coffee- or chocolate-colored hides in high-end models as well...

e46 climate control has mind of its own.
So I have a 2001 e46 330Ci. About 6 mos. ago I was merrily driving along and all on it's own the climate control sets the fan speed to max. Mind you the little LED display doesn't change with the fan...
7
7

Converting an 840 to manual?
Can it be done? Has it been done? Don't want to butcher a nice car. JD
16
16