Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E60 Nokia CK-7W anyone tried fitting one
Hi I have just bought a Nokia CK-7W bluetooth car kit and it basically looks as though it is 4 wires to fit it.I have scoured the net looking for a wiring diagram of the audio/ignition system on my...

better brake performance
check the old posts regarding slotted/drilled rotors and found this thread: summary, drilled/slotted rotors are not better than the OEM solid rotors ok so I replaced my worn out front pads with Pagid...
3
3

Sounds basic! but..where to lift and support E46
Hi. This should be an easy one. I want to get my e46 onto axel stands so I can work on the brakes. The wonderful book of haynes says -jack up using the jacking points -support the car with stands....
16
16

Service History
Hi. I hope someone on here can offer me some advice. I have a 2001 Z3 which I've owned since mid-2005. The car hasn't been my daily driver and therefore has quite low mileage (had done 20K miles when...
5
5

E39 Door lock problem.
528i '97 model. Bought about 6 months ago but I've only just noticed that the keys don't work in the door lock. Not siezed as the barrel moves slightly. The keys enter OK, they just don't turn. Both...
8
8

Selling Parts
Hey everyone, I've been searching for somewhere that I can find list prices of beamer parts. I currently have a 87 318 and 87 535i im trying to part out. I found prices on some parts through research,...
1
1

M50 engine R&R
This is a new thread from posting on May 2, to avoid confusion (for me!)... ----- First guess is the rings on #3 have failed, thus the oil. You didn't mention smoke from the exhaust or anything about...
1
1

Dan stern
Hi all, I've purposefully avoided this thread because I didn't want to drag it out. Here's my simple response: In my humble opinion, if asked, I would say Daniel Stern is the foremost authority on car...
1
1

Installing a DIN-sized business CD radio in an E36 bought with an aftermarket radio
I recently acquired an 1996 E36 3-series in beautiful shape. The only bad thing is that the previous owner took out the original stereo and replaced it with a horrible aftermarket unit. I've purchased...
1
1

crank position sensor
my 535i is in need of a crank position sensor, teel me where is it located, and can i replace it?
3
3

What can a dealer change in the programming
I have a 2005 325i and I just had to have the windshield replaced due to a crack from a stone. When I drove it away from the glass shop, the door now locks automatically. It did not do this before,...
5
5

M70 oxygen sensor diagnostics
I have an intermittent check engine light, on my 1991 750iL. I have the Bentley manual, that describes the connector location as beneath the transmission. Is there any easier location to check the...
8
8

Please offer advice on 1994 325is major engine problem
HI there I have a 1994 325is with 213Km on it and it is blowing white smoke out the exhaust. Various sources are telling me its best to get a new engine put in than to risk paying to have it torn down...
6
6

Bad road tyres
Which are the best bad road tyres for my e90 320d?
7
7

Clutch suggestion
I need to change the clutch of my BMW 318is coupe '96 Surfing the web, I've found a lot of clutch, so now I don't know if the original BMW's are the best, or if I can choose a cheeper one, or if there...
1
1