Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

advice on used BMW to learn manual transmission
last month, bought myself a '03 325ci coupe, my first Beemer and i love it...however it is steptronic so it's a 'wannabe' manual ;-) but still it is a step up from my '95 honda accord anyway, I would...
4
4

E36 Lock Cylinder Problem (1997 328i)
Few weeks back, I was having problem with my Lock Cylinder. Initially, when I inserted the key in the ignition, it was not spinning. I applied little force and then it completely stated spinning....
2
2

BC button on turning signal stalk quit working!
It worked when I first got the car.. showing temp, clock, speed etc. But now its stuck on the time as it does nothing when I press it. anyone know what may have occured. I checked all fuses just in...
2
2

BC button on turning signal stalk quit working!
It worked when I first got the car.. showing temp, clock, speed etc. But now its stuck on the time as it does nothing when I press it. anyone know what may have occured. I checked all fuses just in...

Mini Cooper - old and new
Wall Street Journal - April 27, 2006 The...Mini was an instant hit when it made its debut in the U.S. in 2002, a favorite of fashionable hipsters and driving enthusiasts alike. Given that corporate...
3
3

2007.2 NAVTEQ Navigation CD's
Up for sale is a set of 8 brand new NAVTEQ Navigation CD's (not DVD) from the manufacturer. I recently bought them to update my maps (e39 M5), only to find out that I didn't need them since roads I...
1
1

Convertible BMW top colour is fading! help!
hi, I own a 2001 BMW convertible, and i have noticed the top has been wearing and fading in colour. Its looking quite rough. Can anyone recommend something...is there some colour cleaner? my car is...
1
1

330 XD - technical data ???
Hi I'm looking for 330 XD technical data ?! Could you be so kind and give me some file or link ?! thank you T
1
1

Recommendations for LPG conversions for a BMW 325i
As there are so many kits available, I was wondering if anyone here would know which one would be most suitable for a 2001 BMW 325i (6 cylinders). Do any of these installations damage the engine in...
4
4

1991 E34 M30 Transmission
I just recently bought this used car and it has a switch to change from automatic to manual. I don't have any experience with this. What is this, and how do I switch gears when in manual?
8
8

E36 SEDAN 1994 157.000 km (100.000 miles)
Corosion at he motorblok , near the waterpump. Can it be bixed ? help. Dirk

E34 Speedo Problem
Hi, the needle on the speedo in my E34, starts off at below 0mph, so when it says I am doing 20mph, then I am probably doing about 30mph. It is a pain not accurately knowing what speed your doing, as...

E46 Thermostat
For those of you with a TIS... The TIS instructions for removing the thermostat are incorrect for at least some VINs, and assume the engine has a belt-driven fan rather than an electric fan. (Bentley...

86 BMW loses gauges & power windows
My windows were not working on my 86 BMW and my mechanic "fixed it" by hardwireing a wire in the fusebox - now sometimes when I drive most of my gauges stop working and my power windows stop also -...
2
2

E39 speed-related noise
My 80,000-mile 1999 523 auto has been making a speed-related wah-wah-wah sound that's been slowly developing over the last year or so. I've had it checked by a garage I trust and there's apparently...
2
2