Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

318I 1997 Radio
I have this strange thing with the sound when I use the radio, tape or CD: The volume knob works in opposite direction or not at all !! or the desired volume change take effect after 5-20 seconds...
1
1

How do you get the convertible in a '94 325i to work?
We just got this car for our son and can't figure out how to get the convertible to work. Anyone know the steps?
5
5

Shocks & Springs
Greetings all, Looking at upgrading the shocks & springs on my car - Z3 1.9, now riding on 225/45/17s. How am I going to know what's best for my car - given each shop has a different suggestion? So...
4
4

330 d Touring 2001 135 KW
Hi. I am going to buy a used 330 d Touring, year 2001, 184 CV, 135 KW , automatic transmission , Mileage/km 190,000: would you please tell me which aspects do I have to take a careful look for? Is...
3
3

1997 318i - how to refill the power steering fluid??
Hi All, I think my 1997 318i might be low on steering fluid as it is making a noise when turning. I cannot find the reservoir... The owners manual shows the location for the 325 but not for the...
1
1

Extra lamps on my E36
I have been searching without success for a replacement front grill with driving lamps fitted into them. Hella used to do them for most Euroboxes but I can't find any BMW ones. Do they exist ?
5
5

Parts
I have a pre 9/82 633CSi and I am having a heck of a time finding suspension parts. Any help would be appreciated. Rev. Ron Luras
1
1

M30 air intake manifold
I am about to buy a 1991 BMW 535i (in Canada) that has 345000 km and a leak in the air intake manifold as well as an engine oil leak. Price 300 dollars. Car still runs. I plan on repairing the intake...
57
57

Repair Maunals
is there any repair manual online for E30 ? thanks Riccardo
5
5

My 87 325is
Hopefully another BMW lover out there has had a similar problem and can help me. Recently my prized possession has been "stuttering" once i get to about 4 rpms. The engine seems to miss a beat but...
4
4

BMW Z3 Airbag Warning Light - Passenger only?
I've read over all the previous messages regaurding this topic and it seems the Airbag warning light will stay on. Well, in my 2000 Z3 it doesn't, it only comes on when my wife is riding in the...
6
6

Maintenance schedule for '03 E46 325i
Hello Everyone, Looking in my BMW manuals, I see that I'm supposed to bring the car in for service when the idiot light indicate as much. Does anyone know where I can find an actual schedule? You...
42
42

5281 suspension problem
just got in to my 1999 528i touring at the shops drove out the car park and there was a slight bang and the whole rear end of the car is now down to the bump stops however for the last week there has...
3
3

front end noise
Hello again, Bmw e34 535 sport. I have a kind of knocking noise coming through the drivers front wheel when going over bumps. I have checked the suspension which is fine and replaced the ball joint...
2
2

E32 (740i) Looking for white pass. site back dor
white in color will by perfect:)) best George