Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil is Oil?
I have 3 BMW. 1996 BMW 1.9 Z3 106k miles (the wife's). 1996 BMW 328i 257k miles. 2000 BMW 540i Sport 73K mile. I've used what ever quality oil (non synthetic) is on sale at Costo on all the cars (540i...
8
8

windshield wiper fluid pump
so the pump on my windshield wiper fluid box is starting to go (after having my local mechanic check it out, it was leaking fluid slowly and making my windshield washer fluid light go on all too...
5
5

BMW 750 bluetooth connection
Does anyone know of an issue with bluetooth disconnecting? My phone (Razr V3T) pairs fine, works for a while, but then the connection gets disconnected. Is there a software upgrade that might fix...
1
1

airbag on model 325i (year 2001)
Hi, Can the airbag be easily switched off on a 2001 325ior is it some thing that an authorized dealer / garage can only do? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks sqm.
10
10

E39 (528i 1999) Goes down no matter which directon is pushed!
Just noticed this issue - I roll the windows down often, but always from drivers console. They all work fine this way. My son tried to roll the window down and back up from passnger (front) seat. The...
15
15

FS: Aftermarket BMW "M" Rim Set w/ tires - excellent - $850 (Phoenix)
Very good condition set with almost new tires. Aftermarket CHROME RIM SET with caps, wider in back. 18 x 8 5-120 +13 M-parallel 5ch (split 5 spk) x2 18 x 9.5 5-120 + 25 M-parallel 7c (split 5 spk) x2...
3
3

E46 3 series 1.9 idling problems (2002)
My E46 is suffering from a strange problem. The revs drop down to 500rpm and the engine almost stalls before shooting back up to a normal 800rpm idle. This happens usually when the clutch is dipped...
2
2

e34 fan clutch
hi, i have an e34 535sport. the fan is not turning very quickly and the car is overheating in traffic. i've heard that a common fault on this model is the fan clutch. any advice on the procedure for...
2
2

E39 blowing cold air when vent set to hot. Help
I noticed a few days ago the my E39 520 did not blow hot air from the climate control vents when I set the tempature to 26Degrees and turned the the vent control to hot. This is a new occurrence so I...

aftermarket rim for 2003 325ci coupe
just bought a '03 2003 325ci coupe....it has the sport package, with 17" wheels and low profile tires (225 45ZR17). I live in the Washington DC area and we usually get a nice dose of freezing rain and...
22
22

It has suddenly become difficult to get into first or reverse.
One day it was working fine and then the next it wouldn't get into first, second, or reverse without a lot of struggle. I am wondering if it is the clutch. Any ideas?
2
2

Climate control not blowing Hot Air anymore
I noticed a few days ago the my E39 520 did not blow hot air from the climate control vents when I set the tempature to 26Degrees and turned the the vent control to hot. This is a new occurrence so I...
8
8

Whats my 320d Touring Worth
H have a 2003 (03) bmw 320d SE Touring (6) in Black with 114K miles on the clock. Its in great condition, and drives like a car with half its mileage. Has FSH and I have jJust put two new front tyres...
1
1

Key - battery won't charge
When I bought my 2000 735i it came with two remote keys. One works fine, but the other won't work the remote only the locks. I tried the recommended method of using the key on a long drive to recharge...
10
10

alarm anti-theft system 2003 325ci
what is the anti-theft system on a 2003 325ci? I bought mine used and am curious about any "engine/gas line kill" feature and how much motion the anti-theft system will detect (i.e. jacking up the car...
3
3