Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1.8 fault
hi my 1.8 coupe has been fine but now when i turn the key to start it the head lights flash on and the aircon unit fan starts upbut as i turn the ignition off it continues to hum the battery is fine...

BMW 5 series business radio cd
Can anyone tell me how to remove the radio from the dashbord when there is no apparent key and it is a complete flush fit??
1
1

E90 Squeaky gearshift
Have an '06 330xi manual tranny, the shifter squeaks under the leather boot, as if the knuckle joints or lever joints are dry (not lubed). I've asked the BMW dealer to lube them in two different...

cluster
Has anyone change a cluster in a 745 bmw 02 to 06. let me know if it worked. Maybe there is a bmw tech. thank you

e39 2001 530i Replacing upper rear control arm and ball joint
e39 2001 530i Chris at German Autosport in Berkeley told me I need to replace the upper rear control arm and the ball socket - there was visible movement possible in the left rear wheel , while car...
5
5

performance exhaust for 325ci
browsed through the older posts looking for recommendations for a sport exhaust for a 2003 325Ci coupe. I contacted a Beemer auto-sport shop and the guy recommended not to change the whole catback...
3
3

Newbie looking for first steps in right direction
Hi all. This is my first time here and my first post. Currently I belong to the Volvo forum and visit a few sites like Brickboard and I fixed up two Volvos over the last year, a 1987 740 and a 1985...
25
25

E30 Chrome Trim Removal
How does the chrome trim underneath the windows come off? I know how to remove the top trim across the drip edge, just need to know how the two pieces (one on the door and the other underneath the pop...
2
2

BMW E60 Run flat tyers
My 12 month old E60 has run flat wheels and tyres and I was wondering what others thought about them ? My previous E39 was very smooth and bumps in the road were hardly felt but I must say that is not...
2
2

FWIW - E34/M50 coolant leak fixed w/o new radiator
Hi, It's a 1992 I've owned since new. Small puddle forming underneath and looked to be seeping from the base of the reservoir where it attaches to the radiator housing. Most (here and elsewhere)...
5
5

318i....1991
Recently acquired a 318i lux,and cannot understand a sound I get about twice per day when driving...The sound is `bleep-bleep-bleep`. This with the radio turned off. Can anyone explain...Many
4
4

E36 door jammed
I have a 95 bmw 325 is .. and well the door isnt jammed so to speak .. its the locking mech id say .. everytime i close the door anr reopen it .. the handle sticks and i have to pull quite hard to...
2
2

bmw x5 2001
We recently purchased a bmw x5-2001. Before we took possession of it the dealer had the air conditioner compressor repaired. Now two weeks after we took possession of the truck, the coolant light pops...
5
5

1995 535i (E34) Interior Lights
I am trying to help a friend figure out why he has no interior lights in his car. When the doors are opened (any of them), the lights should come on but do not. I have checked the fuses (apparently...
1
1

BMW SMG Gearbox
Any opinions or experaince with this gearbox? Met vriendelijke groet, Erik van der Schaaff
25
25