Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

X 5 tailgate rattle
My 2003 X 5 has a tailgate rattle. The local BMW agent has fixed it four times. They tell me this is common problem. Anyone else has had this rattle? I'm going to write to BMW, but I'd like to get...
6
6

E36 Headlight Bulbs ?
I have an E36 saloon and the owners book says H7 bulbs for both headlights and main beam. The Haynes manual also says H7 but the car is fitted with H1s. What bulbs does your E36 have and what's wrong...
16
16

99 328i 4Dr Windows all open by themselves!!
This problem has been persisting on and off ever since i got the car. Basically i will lock my car and walk away. When i return all the windows and the sunroof are open. I am NOT holding down the...
6
6

VIN decode:)
Please decode VIN: WBAAL31050JJ50107 Thanks
8
8

2001 330i: Replacement Rear Seats
Does anyone know of any good online sites for replacement rear seats for a 2001 330i? I'm going to check with my local dealer in the Los Angeles area, but I would like to have an alternative if...
3
3

noisy top side on 328ci?
I bought this 2000 328ci about 4 months ago. Car has 98k and only 2000 miles since H ad he oil changed with BMW OEM oil and filter. Last week I stopped driving it when I noticed that the top end was...
4
4

Which is best?
I am trying to find the most informative,accurate manual for the BMW 325ix(1988) Any ideas? PLease....save the SNIDE remarks for the CLUBHOUSE at the COURSE!
4
4

E39 sounds like jet aircraft
Hi All, A couple of days ago my yr 2000 528iA Sport started running with a very noisy fan all the time. It starts about 30 seconds after the engine is started (no matter whether warm or cold) and runs...
8
8

Audi A4 airbag warning light
Is there a way to manually turn this light off without having to pay for the full diagnostic check first??? It randomly came on when driving along for no reason. Audi A4 2003 convertable. Any advice...
3
3

1988 E30
Hi Guys, Just brought a 1988 E30 325i it is a powerful car indeed. My problem is the engine stopped sometime, but it can re-start right away. what will be the problem(s) ? thank you Godzilla
2
2

2000 E46 Electrical Gremlin
Had the dealer install the alarm with the door locks, etc. In the last few weeks the doors have stopped locking automatically and the radio presets are gone when you turn the key on. Wife drives it...
6
6

E46 Speaker Upgrade
Hi there, I have a 2002 3 series that doesn't have the Harmon-Kardon upgrade. I am disappointed with the stereo system and am looking to upgrade it as tidily as possible. I am just wondering if...
2
2

Getting rid of a 95 525i
I'm considering either trading in my BMW or selling it for parts/ working vehicle. I've had to replace the radiator twice due to a bad head gasket, usually likes to blow hoses or separate the plastic...
10
10

Looking for tips
I am building a street/road course 325ix.I am looking for any tips,advice etc. on things you guys have done to your cars with the best things to steer clear of would be nice.
5
5

market value 328ic
Hi Folks: I am considering selling my 328i cab 5 speed. My wife would like an automatic as we live in a very hilly city on Vancouver island, British Columbia. The car: Black 1996, 328i cabriolet,...
1
1