Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

e31 trunk
The trunk OPENS by electric solenoid, not lock/unlock.. Thanks for the post. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt...
1
1

E31 trunk
Any tips for getting into trunk when solenoid is inop ??? --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-
1
1

Tires for 1988 M6...?
OK, so my 1988 M6 finally needs new tires (it has 28,000 miles....and yes, I travel by plane a lot). Seems to be a problem with finding original size tires: 240/45VR415 Michelin, Goodyear, Pirelli, BF...
12
12

steering groan
I have an E34, USA. 1994 540i with 82,000 miles. The last couple of weeks I've noticed a deep "groaning" sound in the front end when turning at low speeds. It doesn't happen right away, but usually...
2
2

1983 633Csi Clutch Problem
It's a 1983 633 Csi with 220000 miles on the original engine. The clutch pedal was spongy and I replaced the master and the slave cylinders then bled the system. For about 6 months I didn't have any...

Bluetooth - anyone had it fitted (retro?) to a later (2002 > 745i)
Has anyone here ever inquired, had it fitted (retro or otherwise) to the new shape 7 series. The 2002/3 cars come with a BMW coms pack and telephone hard wired but what I want is to use my personal...
7
7

Holding down s/r button and clock button
The other day I was stuck in traffic and decided to zero out the computer on my Z4. Unfortunately I did not have my glasses on. I held down the s/r button and the trip odometer changed to ---------....

316i 4 door saloon - issues?
Hi I have just purchased the above car T reg with 65,000 miles. It has a full service history in the service log but only the early invoices. Are there repairs/ repalceents i should anticpate with the...

Z3 Dash dead
Hi Had a call from a mate this morning, the fuel, speedo and temp guage all died on the way to work. Any pointers? Could it just be a fuse? Mark.
2
2

Looking for information M3 3.2Ltrs
Hello owners and lovers of the BMW products. I want to upgrade from my 5 series Diesel to a M3 3.2 '97. Any owners or former owners here who can tell me about the in and outs of these cars? Erik van...

E39 - Check Coolant Level indicator
hi, i was getting the "check Coolant Level" indicator after driving for abt 15 minutes and it some times comes on just after starting the car. The temperature indicator in the dash is rock steady in...
8
8

E36 1998 328i fuel guage calibration
When my 328i, 1998, E36, sedan was "new" to me, with the original instrument cluster, the fuel guage would be past the right "|" mark when filled. When the pointer was right over the "|" mark, the "+"...

Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible?
Hello All....Im confused. I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible! Two of my best friends have told me to...
17
17

Re-fubishing alloys! im in the UK
Hi All, I need to refurbish my alloys and am wondering if anyone knows of a good service in the UK. I have the E46 MV Alloys which are a little scraped. I have heard it could cost =A350 per alloy but...

bmw m4 whats up
rrrrrrr
1
1