Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW delivers first 40 of 4,000 vehicles destined for London Olympics
From AB BMW GROUP'S OLYMPIC FLEET BEGINS THE JOURNEY TO LONDON 2012 Vehicles from BMW's 2012 fleet were today delivered to the Olympic Park, complete with livery and ready for Games time BMW Group,...

BMW recalling 1.3 million 5 and 6 Series models worldwide
From AB BMW AG Quality Measure. Previous generation BMW 5 and 6 Series models built between 2003 and 2010. In order to carry out a quality measure, the BMW AG is re-calling all BMW 5 and 6 Series...
1
1

BMW to field 2012 M5 in One Lap Of America
From AB BMW Announces Participation in the 2012 One Lap Of America. (23.03.2012) -- Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? March 23, 2012... BMW of North America today announced that the all-new 560 horsepower 2013 M5...

BMW forced to lower 2012 3 Series automatic fuel economy to 33 mpg
From AB ***** All manufacturers are responsible for testing and submitting fuel economy figures each year to the EPA (based on physical tests following the EPA test cycle on a dynamometer)....

P0371 code & M54 engine (Z3 2002)
Hi, I pulled this code from my engine. No evidence of any trouble except some lack of response from time to time but the spark plugs have 80k on them and the car 155k Where should I look at ? Cam...
6
6

Immo off - Chip tuning - Airbag free download (2023 Update)
Immo decode files DVD (7500 files with ecu pictures) for vehicles Dvd contains immo decode and virgin files for all models. + gift over 10 latest and newest immo decoding softwares + gift dashboard...
6
6

"ELV blocked"
Not a lot of information out there in the wild I could find? What exactly does this mean? It started happening on my E60. Dealer said I needed to replace the battery due to low current ---- throwing...
1
1

GM and BMW to cooperate on fuel cells?
Brilliant..how do I get it past the sign on my BMW that says "No bio diesel" without shafting the warranty? You've experienced this then? Last time I saw my Doctor he mentioned deadly sins like...
38
38

REQ: Current BMW nav ISO Thanks!!
Need to update my old 2007 nav DVD. Thanks in advance! If these would be posted in a binaries group somewhere, let me know. Thanks again.. slip 2007 E91
2
2

BMW E39 weird engine noise
I have a 99 E39 that has this weird noise at the front of the engine. I changed all pulleys. Changed the water pump And still the noise is there. I want to think its is coming from the alternator or...
5
5

E90: Seat Belt/ PDC chime not working.
Hi, I have a 2006 330i. No Idrive. No front PDC. Just the basic rear PDC. No PDC "button" on the dash. I noticed recently that the PDC had apparently stopped working. Took it to a local garage to...
3
3

Replacing E30 control arms and bushings
You don't even need that, an arbor press will do. First time I ever did it, I was helping a friend of mine and we didn't even have a bench press. We took a drill press, put a large-diameter bit in the...
4
4

What about "manual" do they not understand?
For the first time I drove a car with one of the new "dual clutch" semi-auto trannies. A 135. It was decent, but I was disappointed to discover that if you give it some gas, it will downshift...
3
3

Central lock, automatic unlock.
Hi, Anybody knows how to set E83 2004y (INPA, NCS) to automatic unlock when engine is turned off, ignition or door open?
1
1

rotor and pad replacement on a Z3
Gentlemen, The pads have 70 000 km on them and rotors are the original ones with 150 000 km on them. It's time to replace them althougn the lamps are not on yet. I already replaced rotors on a VW and...
3
3