Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW HD Radio TSBs - investigation ongoing
"HD Car Radio Investigation" "The trial lawyers at Keefe Bartels, LLC are currently investigating the marketing and sales of HD car radios by certain car manufacturers. Consumer statutes and laws...

big bmw at munich airport

Recall Notice for 241,000 3-Series BMW Cars for faulty taillights
From BMW Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BMW / 325I 2002-2005 BMW / 325XI 2002-2005 BMW / 330I 2002-2005 BMW / 330XI 2002-2005 Manufacturer: BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, LLC Mfr's Report Date: AUG 25,...
3
3

Recall Notice for 2,120 BMW X5 Models - Fuel Pre-heater - Diesel
From BMW Report Date : August 31, 2011 at 11:49 AM NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 11V441000 Vehicle Make / Model: BMW / X5 Model Year(s): 2009 Manufacturer: BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, LLC Mfr's Report Date: AUG...

e39 rotor recommendation
Hello I have a 1999 e39 (528i) Can someone recommend a good, low cost brake rotor and pad manufacturer? I fell victim twice of the cheap eBay stuff. Front rotors wore out in less than 3 months!!! I'm...
12
12

Removing: Tattoo Ideas
Go over again in sulphuric acid, demrabrasion, burn off with laser etc. etc. A moment of frivolity - a lifetime of regret...
1
1

Mini Cooper DIY maintenance help sites, manuals, groups?
We have an older model Mini that we recently purchased for a good price. It seems the dealer knew it may be difficult for us to find reasonably priced maintenance which could have motivated the low...
6
6

PICS: Dealership abandoned still full of 1980's NEW BMW cars
Surely everyone has heard of Barnfinds where you find some unmolested car from years ago. But what about a dealership find? More specifically an abandoned BMW dealership new cars that have been...
3
3

Drive In Oil Change on BMW is the BEST!!!
Hey guys ... I put my 528i into Oil Service with Hansel BMW in Santa Rosa and also Tillman's German Auto Service. It was an expensive education but with Tillman he did the dis-service so I got some...

2005 BMW 330CI

BMW 1995 540i stalling and wont re-start
I have a 95 540i with about 190k on it. The car starts right up on the first start of the day, and runs for about 5 minutes [if let alone to idle, It will run longer if you rev the engine and keep...
4
4

Changing key options (e38)
Anyone know how to do this without taking the car to the dealer
2
2

10 simple things To keep BMW running and looking good
Funny, my 2000 E46 works the opposite, for both cases - AC comes-on with defrost, and last fan-speed setting is used on start-up. AC does not come-on with pressing Auto, however.
17
17

Water Pump recommendation needed
Good point! I was going to order the Saleri or Laso pump when one vendor ragged on *steel* water pump as being "junk?" I responded "Really? My 90 535i original water pump went over 20 years and 128K...
4
4

Iridium spark plugs for M30 engine?
I recently started "tuning up" my cars. For my 2000 Toyota Sienna minivan, I put in Denso Iridium plugs. Wow, very nice. The engine responded to it immediately and feels very lively. For my 1990 535i,...