Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW 650i Convertible - The German Open
BMW 650i Convertible - The German Open Here?s an official pic of the new 650i Convertible, looking every inch the elegant, premium soft-top that the outgoing model had trouble pulling off. The BMW...
1
1

Dash warning lights
Greetings: I have a 2001 525i, just turned 100K. For the past few months the dash warning lights (ABS BRAKE Traction Control indicators) have been going on intermittently, but lately more often than...
4
4

The smooth-running Inline 6 to be replaced?
"...BMW is now looking to make another leap in fuel efficiency, and it means that the company's normally aspirated inline-6 could get the axe in favor of a new 2.0-liter, turbocharged inline-4 engine....
54
54

Video: Turner Motorsports builds BMW M3 E92 race car in two-minutes
Turner Motorsports knows a thing or two about building race cars so it shouldn?t come as a surprise to any of us that they were able to turn a BMW M3 into a yellow-and-blue racer all in a span of two...

BMW'S JANUARY NEWS IN BRIEF: X1 GETS THE M SPORT TREATMENT
The smallest member of the BMW X family, the X1, is the latest model to be enhanced with the addition of the popular M Sport specification. BMW's smallest Sports Activity Vehicle was an instant hit...

Re: What I want vs. what the reality could support
Ferrari made one.
52
52

Jon Sibal's BMW 1 M Coupe rendering to become real car
Jon Sibal is a very talented artist, and he recently turned his virtual pen on the all-new 2012 BMW 1 Series M Coupe. This rendering is going to be more than just a desktop wallpaper and a dream,...

Get Lost in the Smoke with the 1985 BMW 524td
BMW didn't need sales pitches to sell cars in Australia in 1985. All they needed was some drama, some soft classical music, and two of the only vehicles with more exhaust emissions than a diesel...

BMW M-school official jacket on Ebay
I am selling my never worn BMW m-school jacket. It's XL. Dark Blue. Check it out on Ebay. Thanks!

Heater problems - head gasket implicated?
This concerns the same Jan 1996 BMW 328SE Auto whose ABS problem we're discussing in the other thread. While they had the car for the ABS scan this morning, I asked them to look at my poor heating....
5
5

ABS light is on
I have a 1996 N-reg BMW 328SE Auto. Its ABS light is coming on and staying on while driving. However, using the CHECK button on the computer panel displays 'Check Controls OK'. I haven't been able so...
123
123

BMW VISION EFFICIENTDYNAMICS CONCEPT SPOTTED FILMING IN ABU DHABI
On a recent trip to Abu Dhabi circuit, a couple of Bahrain-based Teamspeed members spotted this BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept spotted during filming in Abu Dhabi. Read More: NewsHub: Latest...

X5 sales brochure
About 5 years ago I got a 2002 540i CPO and somewhere I found a source for BMW's 5 series sales catalog, like the one you'd find in a showroom. I can't remember where I got it but I just bought a 2008...

One-of-Two 1980 BMW 7 Series Wagon on Ebay
The one-of-two 1980 BMW 7 series wagon we saw at auction last month has reappeared. The car is cleaned up and running, and is offered for an opening bid of $7000 on Ebay. Read the full auction story...
5
5

BMW Wants More Women
While I was working for the German auto industry (and that wasn't that long ago), I used to call it the last outpost of unabashed male chauvinism. From dealers (where female customers are treated with...
1
1