Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW
[color=#dc1400]K[/color][color=#dc2800]r[/color][color=#dc3c00]i[/ color][color=#dc5000]s[/color][color=#dc6400]t[/color] [color=#dc7800]y[/color] [color=#dca000]K[/color][color=#dcb400]a[/...

E46 318i : what is that part and dos it have to be noisy?
hi! could you tell me what is the part shown here: 's buzzing for about a minute when cold engine starts - i think something is wrong with it, but i don't know what it is..
2
2

TIS / ETK
looking for BMW ETK / TIS Where can i find it? thanks --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-
1
1

HAMANN CREATES BMW 5 SERIES PACKAGE
For the new BMW 5 series, Laupheim-based HAMANN Motorsport presents a sporty all-inclusive, package of aerodynamics components, alloy wheels, sports exhaust system and decorative interior fittings in...

Problem with 2003 BMW 325xi Driver's Side Door Handle
I have a problem with the driver's side door handle of my 2003 BMW 325xi. Here is how the problem started: - I was unlocking my car from the outside with my automatic key by pushing the unlock button...

Problem with 2003 BMW 325xi Driver's Side Door Handle
I have a problem with the driver's side door handle of my 2003 BMW 325xi. Here is how the problem started: - I was unlocking my car from the outside with my automatic key by pushing the unlock button...
1
1

PICS: BMW delivers FULLY RESTORED 1972 BMW 3.0 CSI
BMW 3.0 CSi premieres at the BMW Welt. The first full restoration of the new BMW Classic Center is handed back to its delighted owner. Munich. Wednesday, 7 July 2010 was a red-letter day. The 1972 BMW...
2
2

E36 boot jammed
The boot on our 1987 saloon is jammed shut. Possibly remote locking solenoid is stuck, but also key doesn't work (hasn't done for a long time). Key doesn't turn, but the button presses in freely. Any...
13
13

A gift for you guys
I bought a Car GPS Navigation from recently. fistly,i think the quality is not good, it made in China, but i feel very good after i used it. So I introduce it to you ,It`s really good.

BMW: The Ultimate (Occasionally) Driving Machine.
A lot of people have little or no respect for car dealerships. In fact, on the TTAC forums, I frequently hear the word "stealership" so much, that I'm herewith petitioning the Oxford English...
2
2

NO Maintenance Agreement - no BMW Frozen Gray M3 for you!
From AB If you were one of the 30 Bimmerphiles to snag a 2011 Frozen Gray M3 Coupe last month, expect to fill out another round of paperwork before you take delivery of your new matte gray baby. BMW...

Happy 25th Birthday to the BMW M3
From AB It's been 25 years since the BMW M3 first hit the scene. During that time, the car has evolved from a bantamweight fighter capable of taking on heavy hitters of the sports car world to the...

B.F.E. Grand Prix Day One Top Five: Mazda, BMW, Saab, Audi, Toyota
I just drove 70 miles from the track to civilization? yeah, it's called the B.F.E. G.P. for a reason? and can't dredge up the energy to write much here. Let's just look at the end-of-day Top Five...

E36 Clutch Trouble
My '94 325 randomly drops the clutch pedal to the floor when I go to engage it -- press it with my foot. All I do is touch the pedal and it almost gets sucked down and stays about an inch off of the...
1
1

Raggtopp vs. scotchguard
I have been using Raggtopp on my Z4 and works great. It waterproofs the top and seems to keep dirt from staining it. The downside is it is $20 per can. Has anybody tried using Scotchguard on their rag...
2
2