Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

e28 525e
Would anyone be able to tell me the name of the chief industrial designer or engineer behind the e28 525e?
1
1

BMW MegaCity EV Hides Much Bigger Find: Affordable Carbon Fiber
When word of the BMW EV called ?MegaCity" first made the rounds, our Ed Niedermeyer called it  "BMW's long-rumored Neo-Isetta EV." Now, BMW opened the first button of their electric blouse. At a...

Energy Saving Tips
1. Reduce heater's room temperature For each extra degree (Celsius) of temperature, your heater will consume 7 to 11% more energy. Adjust it to 18degrees which is also better for your health. 2....

PICS: Here comes the 2010 BMW X5 M
From AB ***** No one ever said that evolution is pretty. Take the best-of-breed BMW M Division product: the E30 M3. Little more than a homologated race car, the first generation M3 was potent, nimble,...
11
11

Supercar Showdown: Porsche 911 Turbo Switzer takes on a Porsche 911 GT2 9ff, BMW M3 V10 & Lamborghini LP550-2
You think a supercharged 750 horsepower Russian Porsche 997 Turbo SPI750 by Switzer Performace Innovation can hold its own against its supercar brethren in a good ol? fashion drag race? Read More:...
1
1

2001 530i E39 Fuel Drain Pipe, DM-TL Errors on Peake reader
The problem I have is with a part seen in the following page at the page above, the part in question is part #22 - Outlet Pipe. Recently I have smelled gasoline whenever I stop driving the car....

2011 BMW Frozen Gray M3 Coupe
BMW of North America has presented the limited edition 2011 BMW Frozen Gray M3 Coupe for the US market to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the original BMW M3. At the exterior, the body of the BMW...
1
1

98 E39 speed sensor
production date 10/97. Several weeks ago I was on an overly slick road surface. Light application of the brakes results in ABS. As we were headed into the intersection I down shifted (5 speed) to try...

NWCE did it again, now a car/boat battery with 2X to 3X Energy
What they are doing is converting your existing battery into a higher Energy battery, the problem is I am far away from their state, so Mail order is the only choice, I hate to have them ship heavy...
9
9

Found in China: BMW Z4 made from block of stone
Try stealing this one. C?mon, we dare you. Not only will you be having trouble boosting it without anybody noticing, but the mere thought of moving this BMW Z4 is enough to make even the most...

Auto Wipers
Hi All, Yesterday, we went for a 170 mile trip in our 2009 335d SE. Odometer now up to 1648 miles. Will do an oil + filter change next week. During the trip, we experienced rainy conditions from misty...
74
74

1993 BMW 320i ECU
I am looking for an engine control computer (ECU or ECM I am not really sure) with the part numbers Siemens 1 738 775.9 (5WK9 002). Most of the listings on Pelican Parts and eBay seems to be Bosch...
2
2

E46 CDV Banishment
OK, so I've been procrastinating for a few years. My son bought me a clutch "Unlock Valve" from Bavarian Autosport (their part number is UNLOCK2) for my 2004 E46 330i. I put it in today. Wow! All of a...
4
4

E90 question
What else is the excuse for the battery that is non user-replaceable? SEND IT IT MY LITTLE DRONIE, GET ANOTHER APPLE DEVICE FOR A PRICE. Apple is the hero of the hippy-stupid. Buy it you fucktards....
10
10

Not imported from Germany?
I'm thinking of buying a 2001 E38. I'm located in the US. A couple I've seen have been imported from countries other than Germany (one from Italy, one from Ecuador). This seems unusual to me, is it?...
3
3