Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Site with all BMW oem wheels ?
There was a website with all the oem style wheels, does anyone know it ? Thanks, Joe
3
3

5 series brake rotors?
Greetings: Any comments on the replacing-vs-turning of the front brake rotors on a 2001 525i? I'm told by BMW techs that they MUST be replaced at each brake job. I'm also told by a brake shop owner...
17
17

Suspension R/R for 528i @ 185K
okey doaky ... car is going in for the suspension work up now. just wondering how to best go about it ... and if changing shocks is a good idea. there is a slashed boot in the rear, and the steering...
1
1

KERS for road cars
Formula 1 has been experimenting with Kinetic Energy Recovery System on their cars. It was interesting watching a KERS fitted car simply drive past a Ferrari on the straight. KERS just provides a...

Master KEY failure/FIX saves $300 (BMW doesn't want u 2 know)
Hey guys. All the 2000 528i battery powered Master Ignition Keys are going to poop right now along with mine. For the 2001 owners, you have about 9 Months more operation service from your Master Key...
11
11

I'm ready for Winter
A new set of Dunlop Winter Sport 3D's, and I'm ready for anything. I got 7 good seasons out of my (now discontinued) M2's, so I'm staying with Dunlop.
1
1

hy
i have bmw 7 4.0 engine 330 km and full options . this is the best my car in my life
1
1

Manhart Racing BMW M3 E91 5.0 V10 SMG
Manhart Racing of Germany has unveiled its custom BMW E91 Estate which is powered by a 5.0-liter V10 powered engine taken from the M5 E60. At the exterior, the Manhart Racing BMW M3 E91 5.0 V10 SMG...

Used Z3 parts?
Hi-school buddy in New Orleans bought a '96 Z3 some months ago (his first BMW). Recently in an accident, front end tore up pretty badly, hood jack-knifed. Any idea where to get used parts reasonably...
5
5

Any Wagon drivers out there?
Looking for folks to share their 3 and 5 series wagon experiences. I'm currently driving a 330ci convertible, but with one child and another on the way, it's just not cutting it any more. Time to grow...
19
19

2002 e39 - Stereo not working after low battery
I don't drive my 520 that often - once a week maybe, sometimes less. Yesterday I got in and turned the key and just got a clicking noise. I put a voltmetre on the battery and it read about 9.2 volts....
16
16

Re: GM Chevrolet Equinox Fuel Cell Hydrogen Vehicle
cool!

Video: Lap the Nurburgring in a BMW M5 'Ring Taxi
Any car enthusiast will tell you that if there?s one race circuit in the world that they?d like to burn rubber on, it?s the Nurburgring Nordschleife race track in Germany. While our chances of ever...

2003 Z4 question
Hello, I have bought as per subject line and after searching through the owners manual and following instructions, I can not get the anti-theft alarm system to work.. After getting iit home I am now...
4
4

High Performance Driving School in St. Louis
The St. Louis BMW Club is holding a High Performance Driving School on the weekend of November 7-8, 2009 at Gateway International Raceway in St. Louis, MO. For more information, check out the BMW...