Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW E36 Adjustable Coilover
Coilover / Shock was needed is due to the spring can't stable immediately , the spring will continue for a time stretch and shrink after compressed an d released, the coilover / shock could absorb the...

New Generation BMW Turbo Engine Mods like 328i,528i 2.0t or 5.0 t
Hi Guys, so far new models can not be ECU flashed, so we have solution our MAX devices can gain up to 30hp to 90hp Contact for 5.0i turbo and 4.0i turbo engines Also you can visit my ebay store amazon...

BMW maxspeedingrods
Connecting rod in both ends of the link mechanism and the lever is hinged to the driving and driven members transmitting motion or force. High Performance BMW Racing Parts,Engine Parts,Tuning Parts...

Deep Dive: BMW Readies Hotter i8
At first glance at this car, it doesn't look like a BMW. Well with almost a century coming up (Happy Early Birthday BMW), they will be going "super green". This car is so aerodynamic and I'm sure that...

very long cranking before engine starts
Couple months ago my 99 E39 (528i) would not start. My friend/mechanic comcluded the problem to be either the fuel pump or the fuel pressure regulator. Being these components are oringal and nearly 16...
6
6

car alarm problems
My wife's three month old BMW 3281 sports touring had it's car alarm going off this morning. It would stop and start again. We tried locking/unlocking, and then driving it and stopping. Eventually it...
19
19

BMW M235i review
from the New York Times Not Quite an M Car, but Stirring in Spirit 2014 BMW M235i Review By LAWRENCE ULRICH JULY 25, 2014 Here?s a tire-kicking experiment: Pay a visit to your BMW dealer. Weave...

When did BMW's get sports mode?
I sat in my cousin's 2010 381 Sports Wagon today and was amazed to see that it doesn't have sports mode. When did sports mode start? I suppose her 381 drives more sportingly than my wife's new 381...
21
21

1987 325i bmw door lock problem
car worked fine until this morning could not unlock drivers door with key now using both outsde and inside handle got door open now locks not working and door will not close 1987 325i
2
2

Sorry, Gran Coupe Fans: A BMW M4 Gran Coupe Isn't Going To Happen
M3, too.
7
7

Hofmeister Kink vs Bangle Butt
Being a new BMW owner, I now get interesting BMW literature mailed to me. Recently I got a booklet called The Art of Driving, which showed the Hofmeister Kink, that rear window angle line designed in...

2014 kidney grill change
Since buying a 2014 381i BMW Sports Touring, I've been looking a lot at the styles of the BMW's I see on the street. It seems that the kidney grill changed in 2014, slightly, but importantly. The...
4
4

BMWs and iPod Classics
When we test drove a BMW 381i Touring (wagon) I took along my iPod which stopped working after one song. The salesman said they were incomparable with BMWs and suggested I get a newer iPod like a...
2
2

BMW getting Gopro integration
The small, high-quality and relatively inexpensive GoPro camera has been revolutionary for Internet video, especially of cars. From AB BMW GROUP TECHNOLOGY OFFICE AND GOPRO CREATE FIRST AUTOMOTIVE...

2014 BMW X5 recalled over faulty child-safety locks
BMW is set to recall some 6,400 of its new-for-2014 X5 SUVs built between December 12, 2013 and March 10, 2014. From AB Manufacturer: BMW of North America, LLC SUMMARY: BMW of North America, LLC (BMW)...
1
1