Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW Only good for 5 Years?
Are current BMW's only designed for 5 years of operation as a BMW mechanic stated?
28
28

A Wheel Question (I know, "Uh Oh...) :-)
Selling some wheels that came off my 02 330cic. They came with the car but I can't find the build sheet and have long since traded the car in. Anyway, anyone know where I can look at OEM wheels that...
11
11

Auto Solutions short shift kit
hello again , before i order this kit , i'm wondering if anyone has installed this and what their thoughts are ? it's going on a 2001 M3 . TIA , D.
5
5

HAMANN BMW 7-Series Details
HAMANN Motorsport of Germany, has unveiled its tuning program for the new BMW 7-Series F01 and F02 model range which consists of new stainless steel exhaust system, aerodynamic components and 19 to 22...

Channellock 356 6.25 -Inch End Cutting Plier
Price:$24.54 Image: deal: Channellock makes greats tools. This is one of them. The tool is perfect. A great American Made product. Highly Recommended. - Perfectly mated cutter, heat treated to hold...

Garnier Fructis Style Play Style Pliable Clay - 2 Oz
Price:$2.50 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// This isn't real hair clay. That's the problem. It just says it is! Being a poor college student, I opt to spend 15 dollars on Sebastian (or) Gatsby clay when...

Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I86287 Pump
Price:$649.95 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// With elegant lines and a glamorous appeal, this pump by Giuseppe Zanotti is ready to accept an Oscar, go out dancing, or take that power lunch by storm....

interior panel insulation/e30
I'm replacing the interior panels on my E30, and a couple of the new panels are missing the insulation on the back (that greenish/gray fiber (wool? jute?) pad ~3/4" thick). It's difficult to...

front ABS brake caliper piston retract
Hi, a mate of mine has an X reg 320 and we cannot shift the front ABS caliper pistons back into their shell to allow fitting of new pads. Do we need a special tool, like the one I have for GM, that...
28
28

Radio change in E46
Hi, i want to change the radio in my BMW E46 Touring (2004) from BMW Reverse (cassette) to Business CD with MP3. I allready found how to change the radio, that wouldnt be too difficult. But is it...
15
15

High Performance Driving School
The St. Louis BMW Club is hosting a High Performance Driving School on the weekend of June 12 - 14, 2009 at Gateway International Raceway. For information:

short shift in 2001 M3
i'm putting a short shift in my 2001 M3 . i've done some research and know that BMW has a " performance " kit . i've also read that " UUC " has an even better kit . has anyone had ANY experience with...
6
6

1998 bmw 740il windshield wiper gone crazy!!!
The other day it was raining very heavy and the windshield wipers worked fine until I parked and hurried out the car leaving the wipers in the on position. The wipers did position itself in the middle...
1
1

3 Series Winter Snow Performance?
Does anyone when putting on snow tire/wheels adjust the negative camber to neutral? If so, does it help snow performance noticeably?
1
1

Re: BMW TAPS INTO ITS COMMITMENT TO ART FOR BMW Z4 CAMPAIGN
adster, and had to look no further than its rich legacy of commitment to ar= t for inspiration. The result, an aesthetically powerful marketing campaign= entitled "Expression of Joy," rolls out in...