Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AWD vs RWD -which handles better in good conditions?
I live on a very steep hill, and for those few slushy days, I need AWD. I was very happy that BMW started making their xDrive system. I always assumed that with AWD, one pays a price as the car is...
5
5

Wot, no sun roof?
The time has finally come to replace my s/h 1996 BMW 328i SE and my first choice would be another petrol s/h 3-Series of similar or better performance. But I'm dismayed that none of the more recent...
1
1

What sound system in a bBMW 328i touring sports?
I just bought a BMW 328i touring sports model. The sound system sounds much better than the regular model we test drove, and it works with my iPod Classic. The speakers say Harman Karden. Does anyone...
2
2

BMW gets Carbon Fiber for Many Models
BMW is adding Carbon Fiber beyond the i & M Models. From AB BMW Group and SGL Group to triple production capacities at Moses Lake carbon fiber plant - Additional investment of 200 million US dollars -...

BMW adds 600 HP Sedan
BMW celebrates 30 years of M5 with 600-hp super sedan. From ESPN THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION BMW M5 - Celebrating the first 30 Years of the legendary BMW M5. - Most powerful production BMW ever -...

Windshield cracked. Need repair advice.
Very sad... Brand new 2013 328i. Car parked in company parking lot, come back to find out medium sized crack on drivers side. BMW says not under warranty. I have proof it was undamaged when parked....
8
8

M4 Safety Car
BMW made a touring-car version to compete in DTM and a safety car to set the pace at MotoGP races, and now it's combined both into a new safety car for DTM as well. From AB A ninth BMW M4 for the DTM:...

BMW bringing special Horse Edition 7 Series
BMW is debuting it's new 7 Series Horse Edition. From AB BMW at the 13th Beijing International Automotive Exhibition 2014. With several Asian and Chinese premieres, BMW is using this year's Beijing...

customizing ?
Hi everyone. you may look at this site :-))

2015 BMW X3 Gets a New Look
In 2010, BMW releases the 2nd Generation of the X3. It never had a wow factor but we are now getting a new and improved X3. The biggest updating is going to be under the hood. The New BMW X3 Sports...

PICS: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible Spied Almost Completely Undisguised
I personally like the hardtop design on the BMW. It speaks for itself when it say tough and durable. Can't wait to see these hit the road. FROM: AM Another prototype for the upcoming 2015 BMW M4...

2015 BMW X3
The luxury crossover market has been a huge success for BMW. The X3 got some attractive upgrades to the exterior. From AB The New BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle® Featuring new powertrains and...

PIC: BMW Designed the US Winter Olympic Team's Bobsleds
How sweet is this!!! BMW did an amazing job designing the US Olympic Team's Bobsleds. Kudos to you BMW. However, Germany was betrayed. BMW Designed the US Winter Olympic Team's Bobsleds FROM: CR If I...

PIC: Leaked: The BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe
I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews on the 4-series. I have every confidence that it will be the best yet. This is one sharp looking car. Leaked: The BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe From CR Everybody...
6
6

BMW brings first diesel 7 Series to US with $82,500* 740Ld xDrive
BMW has been on the market for so long , there isn't much they don't offer. Until recently , diesel was only available outside of the US , but that all is about to change. Check back next week , Feb...