Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

88 BMW 735i What are signs the water pump is bad or about to go? Heres Why I Ask
I'm experiencing different things and it was mentioned could be the water pump. 1) While driving car seems to want to cut off and even when the pedal is to the floor it will not take off for a few...
4
4

Washers not working :-(
Recently put some more screen wash in the reservoirs (which might have been a bit dilute). Car is garaged, but was been left out on a freezing day. Motors run, but screen jets trickle at best (were OK...

Re: E46 maintenance and thoughts on E90
The funny part is that it doesn't feel that much bigger on the interior for the driver. Any chances of that happen with the current generation car? I was told the O2 sensors needed to be replaced at...

Re: BMW 325i 1993
I suggest buying the car first, and the manual later. If you get out of the E36 series of cars, the manual will be different. Any 3 Series car is available with a manual or automatic transmission, you...

Re: Enable Television
Sorry i should explain that my daughter would like to watch tv while i am driving

Re: hybrid battery thoughts
in article V. Cerf at wrote on 12/27/08 4:41 PM: I don't have any ICE people in my life (In Case of Emergency people). They are all bible tumpers stuck in their toddler tantrum, a natural result of...

Re: christmas gratings
I warned everyone to get out of the Stock Market once Gingrich and the GOPerps gutted the FDR protections he put in with banks and such ... as FDR came to the understand the Rich Foxs are not right...

Re: christmas gratings
Merry Christmas indeed. A good time to fantisize about that 650i (or 911) that I could have bought for what I've lost in the stock market, if only I'd seen it coming.

Re: SUNDAY TIMES REVIEW: BMW 330d M SPORT
He normally drives a Ford GT [40?], quicker, faster and less than 10mpg... He's probably still cross because he wrenched his neck last time he drove a diesel [truck into a wall - on purpose].
3
3

Re: E46 Questions
I think they got their big break on the Lawrence Welk show. --scott

Re: E46 Questions
in article RJD at wrote on 12/8/08 5:36 PM: there you go ... ditto what he said.

Re: E46 Questions
I would have a knowledgeable mechanic check the reaction bushings that connect the lower control arm to the frame. Once they start to crack you can get the symptoms you described. RJD

Re: E46 Sport/Torture Seat!
Big step backwards for me, too. My last BMW was an '80 320i with the Recaro seats. Drive it cross country constantly, loved it. Slip

Re: Steptronic gearbox problem.
"Dean Dark" wrote Cars have not had tariffs since around 1980, perhaps earlier. Small trucks (about the size you have in EU) have had (and still do, I believe) tariffs on them. FloydR

Re: Steptronic gearbox problem.
Well, the original 'new' S-Type had a Ford box, which was notoriously unreliable, in typical Ford auto style. What I did notice in particular is that the Focus had stupid amounts of 'creep' at idle,...