Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Spilt gasoline on car hood, now I have an oily stain
well I recently found an oily stain on the front hood of my car. I can only assume that it is from the lawn mower gas can in the garage. any ideas on how to remove it? thanks for ant advice.
8
8

OBC into E30 318is
I've seen BMW 13 button On Board Computers sold on ebay that are said to fit into an E30 318. I have a 1990 318is and would like to fit one - but not if it involves splicing wires or anything that...
12
12

335i computer service mileage changed
There's a 335i that was listing 15K as the first service checkup for the oil change, but all of a sudden it jumped to 25K after hitting around 3K or so. The service manager had said that it will jump...
2
2

tire size 2001 M 3
hi , could anyone tell me what the largest size tires i can safely put on my M 3 , both front and rear ? TIA , dick
1
1

Questions on swapping ’94 325i with parts from a ’97 328is
I have a ?94 325i coupe and a crashed ?97 328is coupe. I want to swap the interior, vanos unit, sunroof, and taillights from the ?97 328is to the ?95 325i. Will all these parts swap over without any...

1995 318 is front grille
I lost a front grille and need to replace it. I'm in Chicago. What is the best way to go about this? It's the passenger side as show at this link ----
2
2

Kinetic sculpture at the BMW Museum
SUBSCRIBE for daily car videos! http://vid.io/xkQ Kinetic sculpture at the BMW Museum (by ART+COM)

how to fit a lap belt catch on 318i?
the header says it all!! ive got a 318i with a lap belt but no catch, thinking of buying 1 but i dont have a clue how to fit it any ideas?
1
1

BMW 520 i SE 1989
Problem with cold starting. Hit or miss. If you miss it, car floods and I have to wait for a while to have another go. If it kicks in, I still have to wait a while for engine to warm up before I can...
4
4

What Transmission and how to change fluid??? BMW 318
Hi All, Could anyone please help with the above question as i really want to change the trans fluid asap thanks in advance :wink:
4
4

bmw 325is
im lookin to but this 1993 bmw 325is and it needs minor things. he wants it gone only for 1000. but the only problem is it wont start he says the gas really wont reach the engine and hes replaced the...
2
2

WAY Icky M5
I pulled up next to an M5 today at a light. Normally I like M cars of any flavor, but this one was butt ugly. And noisy. The owner had put a set of micky rims on it, and he replaced the exhaust system...

Considering a used BMW 530i V6
I'm researching the used BMW market for a 530i V6 and considering extended warranty. Any model years I should consider and any known problems with this series? Appreciate your help thanks
45
45

when will the 2009 5-series be in the shops?
Hello! when will the 2009 5-series be in the shops? Best regards, Henrik Dahl
3
3

325 AC - where do you put the R-12?
When recharging the AC on a 1988 325 where do you screw the can in? If I'm standing at the passenger side fender looking down into the engine compartment I can see three obvious fittings; one on a...
2
2