Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 740i Transmission CODES
I took my 740i to a AAMCO shop for their free analysis. does anyone know the meaning of the codes? the following codes came up: 49 Gear Monitoring 54 Gear Monitoring #4 59 Stall Monitoring any insight...
3
3

Re: 740i Transmission CODES
thanks for your reply. unfortunately the problem doesn't go away when the engine is restarted. i bought a new battery but the problem still persists. thanks!
3
3

e39 2002, should I keep it?
hello, I have a question regarding reliability. I've learned from experience that certain parts in BMW cars just aren't as reliable as japanese or even some american cars. My car has about 65k miles...
37
37

Re: BMW X5 hot news
Nah - laziness. Actually I just forgot.
1
1

Re: 528i - 2000 model - computer gremlin appearing
Went down to Interstate Battery Shop to work the battery question ... and it seems to handle the load, the hydrometer bubbles up well, dispite it being a sealed battery and each cell is not...

How to clean smudges on interior
I think the interior of my BMW is either vinyl of some sort of synthetic compound. What's the best way to clean smudges like finger prints without spreading them or rubbing them into the surface? I...
1
1

Re: Double join in SQL query - R:Base specific
"L.S. 03.05-08.Jyrki Niittymaa.Ydinvoimanäkökanta tulevaisuuteen on, että jo olemassaolevistakin yksiköistä tulee luopua puhumattakin uusien rakentamissuunnitelmasuunnitelmista....

Chirping sounds from dashboard
I have a 2002 325i that just developed a chirping sound that is random and seems to be coming out of the driver-side air vent. It sounds like a canary warbling. Originally I thought it was caused by...
2
2

shophidxenon
We are a New Web Store, that specializes in the sales of HID products. We have good Customer and service Low Prices. Please Feel free to email me for any questions, or ask in here at the groups thanks
1
1

328i 1998 O2 sensor . . .
i remember an old story that there was an O2 sensor put out by another car maker that was the same as the BMW sensor but alot more cheaper . dont know if it applies to all E36 but anyone know anything...
1
1

328i 1998 O2 sensor . . .
i remember an old story that there was an O2 sensor put out by another car maker that was the same as the BMW sensor but alot more cheaper . dont know if it applies to all E36 but anyone know anything...
1
1

Towbar for 2003 320D
I need a tow bar for my 2003 320D, just for towing a trailer. I have been offered a Witter, but I am told that they need to cut the bumper to do this and I don't like the sound of it. What do I need...

My I968 RT Charger vs a BMW M5 or 6 and there mite have been a R in
there too ? It looked new and kinda cool looking too . I belive the hood had a hood scoop on it too. Do you guys know what car that is i am talking about ? What kind of engine did it have , HP and...
14
14

1989 325 radio crakles until car body is warmed up
Hi Kids, My 1989 325ic radio crackles and pops (as loud as the music) and the sound has obvious distortion on my drive to work in the morning. I listen SOLELY to a mp3 player running thru a cassette...
1
1

318i overheated
I have a 96' 318i. I overheated a few weeks ago and blew a hole in the radiator. So I replaced it and then discovered my spark plugs caked in oil. So I replaced the valve cover gasket and tube...
3
3