Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help With E30 1988 325i Touring Sunroof Wil Not Fully Close
Good evening. Have Just bought '88 325i Touring. But the Electric Sunroof (metal) will not fully close/bed down. It Retracts ok, but seems to stall near the end closing. There is about an inch or so...
4
4

resetting service interval lights, 88 528e
Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me here. Can I reset the service interval lights myself, using a jumper at the diagnostic connector, or do I have to get this done at the dealer? I do all my own...
4
4

'89 325ix
what is this worth 123,000 miles red,5 speed, 2 door,sunroof,great original paint small surface rust at rear of front fenders. , new Rockford am/fm / CD new clutch,tires also set of snows on alloys...
1
1

E46 battery
Hi, I've seen people ask in the past, so I'm posting here incase anyone is interested. You can fit the 350ish mm long high capacity 019 style battery in an E46 instead of the smaller 096. My 019 is...
1
1

E36 Fuel door
Could anyone please tell me where the switch/button is for the fuel filler door?
3
3

1995 BMW 318i Convertible...noises
Hi folks. Inherited a problem here. Rear-left wheel is making noises like a bell when I hit bumps in the road. Any idea what it could be, and if I could fix it without being gauged at the shop? Also...
3
3

iDrive issue
Hey all. New BMW owner here. My iDrive has frozen twice in the last two months during a navigation input while driving. The car is a '07 650i coupe. My question: Is there a soft-boot or restart for...
9
9

Oil changes
I only put about 3k miles per year on my Z4. Is it necessary to change the oil once a year? I wouldn't think so but I spoke with someone who said they change their oil once a year regardless if 5k...
17
17

Pay Dealer Cost on a New BMW
Save money. Why pay retail on a new BMW when our dealer network offers dealer cost? Let certified auto dealers compete for your business and save thousands of dollars.

Secret BMW Price Quotes
Secret car prices near or below invoice. Let Car Price Secrets help you get the bottom-line price on your new BMW. Request your free quote today - no hassle. your come!

Re: That old BMW vs. porcupine joke thing again
BIG SNIP Sounds like Boston to me. Is there something wrong with that maneuver? HFL
1
1

starting troubles
BMW 3 series i18 1994 M43 mode. lAfter the car had stood unused, over winter , for 2 months it proved difficult to start. The battery was flat but after recharging etc. this problem was resolved....
6
6

Should have bought a corvette..
1
1

Re: That old BMW vs. porcupine joke thing again
snip BMW drivers are probably more assertive than other drivers as they are drivers' cars. Probably 99.9% of them speed (as opposed to 98% of the general population). The most aggressive drivers tend...

No heat - 328SE
The electronics all seems OK in the heater control unit of my E36 series 1996 BMW 328 SE, and the fan works OK, but I'm getting no heat at all. What is the most likely cause please?
13
13