Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

3 series wheel differences
I am aware that the wheel bolt pattern of the E36 is the same as the E46 but how about arch clearances? Would the E36 and E36 M3 take 8X18 (225/40R18) front and 8.5X18 (255/35R18) rear from an E46?
5
5

car diagnostic software project tunning
The best on the world car software exchange page: too all! car diagnostic software project tunning

Official: BMW M3 Convertible
After yesterday we've shown you these leaked photos, today BMW released official info and photos of the new BMW M3 Convertible. The fourth generation M3 Convertible features a three-piece retractable...

BMW service intervals and indicator lights
As a new owner of a not so new BMW (05 525d SE)I wonder if anyone would enligthen me as to the vagries of BMW servicing. Car is just coming up to 3 years old and to save on servicing costs I intend to...
4
4

BMW Service
I've narrowed my new car choice to BMW 535i vs. Lexus (ES or GS 350). The thing I keep hearing about Lexus that is hard to ignore is that they are reliable as can be. I drive pretty hard and don't...
23
23

330ci : Brake disc needs replacement after 10,000 km ?!
Hi Folks, a BMT 330ci is in the workshop - they called and want to replace the brake discs after less than 10000km. It is about 18 months old. The car has been used occasionally within the city for...
26
26

Spotted in another NG: E30 with 3.6L TwinTurbo!
'87 E30with blown M5 3.6L lump.700+bhp in 'road trim'1048bhp with both turbos for race.Faaaark! JB
6
6

BMW 5 series carpet door trim
I want to replace the weather seal strip fitted to the body-side of the driver door. To do this I must first remove the plastic finishing trim that fits over the weather seal at the bottom of the...
1
1

325ix
I need a hood strut hood wont stay up,any one have a good used one ed

E36 Control Arm Assembly / Ball Joint Replacement
I am in the process of replacing my struts. When examining the suspension components, I did see any significant wear or failure indicators regarding my ball joints or lower control arm bushings. I am...
6
6

Door Lock Removal
It's an "86 528e and the key broke off in the drivers door lock. I have the Bentley service manual so I got as far as removing the inner door panel and looking at the lock, linkage, door motor, etc....

REAR enginged 635CSi V8!!!!!
If you fancy a laugh have a look at ebay item 160197957572. An E24 with a big American V8 in the back! Why??
7
7

Battery problem - whats going on?
I have a 2000 528I a couple of months ago I started having a problem with the battery going dead. I had the alternator and the battery replaced. Everything was working great for two months. Now, THREE...
5
5

2003 M3 M Mobility System Replacement?
I'm looking for recommendations for an aftermarket M Mobility System replacement. I'm in the US and see for the most part ads for Slime systems for a lot less than the OEM BMS M Mobility System...
6
6

94 E34 525i transmission problem
my 94 bmw 525i has some issues with the transmission. There are a few things that seems to be connected. First off; ithe dash reads that the brake light is out but all light are working. With the...
2
2