Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

06 325xi
i need to air out trunk. (had a kerosene spill in there.) i sparayed down with a good shampoo is next.. is there a way to leave trunk open overnight (garaged) without have the trunk light stay on?
3
3

Re: Humming noise from the back of the car?
Thanks for all the suggestions and laughs (!). What if Monica is my mother in law, help!!!! Matt
1
1

Fuel Smell - Defrost
I get a fairly powerful gasoline smell when I use the defrost. I assume I have a fuel line leak and whatever the configuration of vents/baffles the defrost setting has is the only time it is directed...
7
7

Humming noise from the back of the car?
Was just wondering if anyone knows what a humming noise from the back of the car could be? I only hear it after shutting down, and it can only be heard for 10 seconds or so, which means I never get a...
7
7

Unusual fault?
'97 BMW E39 528i. After a cold night on drive. Unlocked the car, put the key in to start car. Instrument display dead. Nothing showing at all. Started car. No fuel, rev or mileage reading. Drove about...
9
9

1995 318is bent wheel
I hit a curb hard in an ice storm and bent a wheel. It's minor but definitely can't be driven. I have a place that says they can put it back into shape. Does it make more sense to find a new one, and...
7
7

to tylko test
ale niech ktos odpisze zebym zobaczy³ czy dziala
2
2

Revisiting turn signal relay - 87 325 is
Hey folks, I reached out for help with this a few weeks ago and the threads are gone. So, my passenger side front turn signal does not work. I replaced the bulb and it works when the headlights are...
11
11

Mass air flow sensor
I have a 1994 530i with Check Engine lamp lit. Replaced MAF with unit from junkyard, check engine lamp out nicely. Just for one day. Then the engine, while idling at a stop, sort of burped and the...
13
13

Hummer Rimm
Hi, Hummer invented SUT. I'd still like to get an H1, even with gas like it
1
1

BMW NA Individual?
Any individual program available on certain models for BMW North American market cars?
2
2

M10 coolanf flow direction
Can anyone tell me which way does the coolant flow in M10 BMW engine? Here is the photos of all of the hoses: (think that I) know that it flows to the radiator trough the hose 8 and from the radiator...
3
3

E30 front wheel bearings
I have a medium pitched whine when I first drive off in the morning. It starts at around 20 mph, turning or braking has no effect on it, no vibrations, but after maybe 1/4 mile the noise is gone until...
2
2

First post to this group
I just subscribed to this group, and thought I'd introduce myself. I live in North Carolina, near Raleigh, and drive a 1988 528e, which I repair and maintain myself. The car runs pretty well. I've...
3
3

Cruise Control error on new 3-series
Has anyone ever got the cruise control error on the new 3-series? I have seen it on both '06 330xi and '08 335xi, both 6-sp manuals. When pulling the cruise stalk to set speed, you get gong sound and...
2
2