Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 328i Power Window Problem
Hi - I put my passenger rear window down today and heard a crunching noise. Needless to say it would not go back up. After removing the door panel it looks like the cable got wrapped up around the...
3
3

E30 driving lights
I'm getting my E30 318is resprayed and thought it might be a good time to install fog lights. There are two types of fog lights on ebay shipped from Hong Kong, and the prices are lower than the...
5
5

Son eklenen 5 Video
Son eklenen 5 Video 1- Hilary Duff - I Can't Wait =DDstanbul Ba=F0=FDms=FDzdan daha ba=F0=FDms=FDz aday aday=FDn=FDn aday= =FD Galatasaray Anderlecht Sabri Gol Halo 3 E3 2007 Trailer B=F6yle =FEaka...

2002 325i new owner
Hi everyone, My deal is done for a 2002 BMW 325i with 100k KM (Mystique blue + beige interior) for $15K Canadian. No alloy wheels and no moon/sun roof. The car is in good condition and I think its not...
7
7

Bosch 4307 sparkplugs for '88 325?
Nobody local has the Bentley recommended plug for my 325. I was handed something called the Bosch 4307, a platinum something or other which doesn't have a center electrode. I was kind of in a hurry....
2
2

2004 530i transmission vs 3 series crap trannies
Is a 2004 530i trannie suspect like the 323 3 series transmissions? And possibly the E46 3 series selectronic trannies in general? Or did they use a different better one? I found a good price on...
4
4

come on
join here
1
1

BMW Magazine / Roundel = one and the same???
I recently subscribed to BMW roadside assistance in Canada. They gave me a package deal, which included a 1-year subscription to "the magazine" (I forget the name that they told me). I expected...
9
9

Dash air vent
Hello, i need to replace the right hand side dash air vent on my 2001 anyone offer advice on getting the old one out and the replacement in. Regards

Horrible Logic7 sound - DSP haywire?
Have a 2008 335xi, with Logic 7 sound system. Turned the car on, and what was usually that pretty-sounding chord "gong" (for the seatbelt reminder), came out as a horribly garbled, almost screechy...
1
1

Re: Steam cloud.
So where is the steam, inside, outside or coming from the exhaust?
1
1

Ignition wire question...
On one of the wires coming from the distributor, there is a coil of some sort. Anyone know for sure what this is for???
14
14

Re: Steam cloud.
Okay, now I get it. The steam was OUTSIDE the rear window, not inside. That's different. If you blew enough steam to actually see it, you had a catastrophic failure. My guess is you blew a head...

Rear wheel bearings
I have a 1999 323I BMW. Have a grinding noise in the rear. The mechanic said I need new bearings, and at the same time replace the rear brakes. Did not mention repacking them. He said it would take 5...
7
7

Re: Steam cloud.
The head gasket is nothing compared to the head. I work for a BMW mechanic, and in the three years I have done so I have NEVER seen an overheat blow a head gasket. I have seen at least 6 overheats...