Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW transmissions, auto/manual reliability
Another poster on here stated that his BMW transmission (auto) went out on him pretty early. There was a link to another site with a long list of people whose BMW transmission went out on...
7
7

Supercharger
I have a 1995 525i. Its a beautiful car and I have done a few mods to it. I'm looking for a supercharger for it. Any ideas??
1
1

Just rolled over 100K miles...my take on BMW
Even though well maintained and only driven by me (and still looks great), I have to conclude the car has been.let's say, a bit of a POS....list of electrical ailments a mile long, total transmission...
24
24

E32- 750IL-1991 1) replacing with not self leveling rear shock absorbers& 2) stiff break
I have 750il -1991-E32. 1) My rear shock absorbers are leaking oil. So, I am trying to replace those. But it seems quite expensive for the 2 pieces. So, I am thinking replacing them with...
1
1

E36 ABS/AST bleeding
My Partners 1997 E36 323i has failed the MOT on brake pipes (N.Ireland, so they don't do repairs). 3/4 wheels are affected, so we need the lot really. According to my Bentley manual it says needs...
5
5

FS: 1999 BMW 323i - Arrest me in Red - 95K Miles 5sp Manual Transmission - $13999
email me at if inetersted in a test drive. More info and pictures here...
2
2

My 2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi
I'm buying a new car and want to sell this: 2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD Sedan 4D for $32000 Check out the details at: forward this to anyone who is interested in a great deal!
2
2

Fuel gauge & DTE issues, surgery day
I finally bit the bullet and dismounted the fuel pump today. I did that without removing the passenger seat as mentioned in the TIS I Had to build a tool to unscrew the big nut, so it went rather...

New 335cic
Well, I pulled the trigger. Picked up a 335i Convertible tonight. The car had been ordered, every option available!, and the folks that ordered it backed out for some reason. I wasn't sure about the...
19
19

eBay: Motor Trend magazine - 3-year subscription, $12.49

testt
help
1
1

heater blowing cold air... E38 95 740i
the heater just started blowing cold air one day last week. And never return to blowing hot even after car is warmed up and is running for 30min or more..
9
9

goodyear ice grips
I'm finding the goodyear ice grips the most unstable and slippy tires I've ever had on my 318i. This is on dry and wet. I've never had tires screech before on turns and braking but do with the ice...
2
2

approximate E30 engine lifespan?
I know, depends how you drive, warm up, change the oil etc. but still,.. is there some kind of accepted ball park figure? Mine is a 1988 325, 2.7L Auto mostly driven short distances. It just turned...
4
4

Fan stops blowing
Over the past week or so, I will be driving down the road and all of a sudden, the fan stops blowing. With or without the air conditioner, there is no air flow. If I keep fooling around with the...
10
10