Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Throttle response question
I've got a 1995 318Ti with an M42 4 cylinder and here is my question. The car runs perfectly in every way except this. When I first start it up in the morning, the throttle is sluggish until I hit...
4
4

E36 convertible window
Anyone done business with these folks? My 99 M3's window is shot, but I can't justify buying the factory piece at $300+ when I've got 125k miles on her. Either: like the same group to me. Thanks in...
6
6

Heated Mirror - on all the time (1999-323i)
Hi all, I have 1999-323i, and recently the outside rear view mirrors are hot all the time -- I have replaced them several days ago. Before that, they weren't even warm -- now they're hot. Are they...
10
10

E39 stinky a/c ...
All, A common problem I'm sure and not restricted to bmws but ... I've tried two makes of 'ventilation system cleaner' neither of which has cured the urinal type odours. Is there an evaportor drain...
19
19

Replacing Compressor Belt
Have a 1990 525i, the fan belt failed and the engine overheated, but managed to turn it off quickly. Thinking I should replace all belts at the same time, since this one failed. Can't get the...
4
4

Price on an '04 M3?
Looking at a couple '04 M3 coupes. Both have about 36k miles. Both are 6MT with PP, CWP, 19's, nav, H-K, lumbar, Xenon, 6-disc changer, M3 mats. One is Titanium Silver over black, the other is Carbon...
1
1

BMW M3 (AutoExpress)
It?s not even in dealers yet, but the new BMW M3 has sold out. Buyers have snapped up the 700 allocated for UK showrooms this year. And the lucky owners have specified options which add an average...

How good IS BMW's 6 cylinder engine?
I'm thinking of buying a 2006 or 2007 3 series. I was wondering what the consensus is around here about BMW's engines. I had a bad experience with my current car, an Audi 1.8 turbo, and don't want to...
82
82

Anyone got Carsoft BMW 7.1 they would like to share?
Hi Anyone got Carsoft BMW 7.1 they would like to share? Fred
1
1

1986 325es Power steering leaks
Hi everyone, I have a 1986 BMW 325es and I noticed that the power steering fluid keeps leaking. I looked down and there are two hoses that come out of the end of the resorvios, one goes to the front...
4
4

E36 Overheating
Hi folks, I recently bought a 98 323 Saloon, with 143k miles with BMW service history for =A31300. On the drive home to for 60 miles on M25 it never overheated. Next day when I drove in traffic it...
8
8

won't start ,won't turn over,security code alarm interlock
Drivers I had a Electronic transmission control module". problem ,thinking that battery power is central to all........I replaced a battery that started the car and load checked ok. Being 3 .5 yrs old...
1
1

Fuel Pump fuse keeps blowing HELP
I have a 2000 740i Just a couple of days ago the fuse located back where the battery is for the fuel pump keeps blowing. Does anyone know what could be causing it? Thanks in advance!!!!! Jeff
1
1

Run flat tires querry
Does anybody have experiences to share with runflat tires? We ordered a 328XI Sports wagon for the wife last week. Great car. I am jealous at all the standard stuff she gets compared to what was...
5
5

E39 what are the courtesy relays
and how do I change 'em ? tia S