Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

735i 88 reverse problem....
i need help from anyone, when i put my car in reverse it engages but you have to rev the engine before it for any idea.
3
3

E36 Headlight Upgrade
Bavarian Autosport offers an upgrade to European headlights, with the following features: (1) ellipsoid projector low beams; 2) the lenses are high-impact glass, and 3) H1 bulbs, allowing one to dial...
13
13

840Ci and 840Ci Sport; what are the differences?
Would somebody here be able to tell me what the differences are between the 4.4L 840Ci and 840Ci Sport. Did the Sport replace the 'normal' 4.4L 840 or, were they sold side-by- side. Was the Sport sold...
8
8

2007 X3
Anyone here own the X3 SUV? We have purchased one and will pick it up this weekend. Needed more room and this seemed like a nice vehicle. The 328wagin was just not big enough (I'm 6'2") and the X3 had...
2
2

840Ci and 840Ci Sport; what are the differences?
Would somebody be so kind to list the differences between the 840Ci and 840Ci Sport? Did the Sport replace the 840Ci or were they sold side-by-side? If they were sold side by side, were there standard...
2
2

Why are the mufflers breaking?
I have a 1984 318i, and the muffler tore a hole right at the exhaust pipe. I ordered one online (a cheap one) and brought it to my mechanic. He said that my old one (which was oval shaped) was...
1
1

First Post
After many happy years driving Saabs I was driven (pardon the pun) by GM to seek a new car. I have had a disastrous nine months with an Audi A6 and I am now hoping to pick up my first BMW at the...
5
5

2007 BMW Treo Bluetooth
palm has just released a software upgrade for the treo which among other things makes it bluetooth compatible with BMW. It works... luck!

Re: Headlight problem
Google for "LKM problems". JB

2001 325Cic - code P3069
My 'check engine' light came on and I had the code 'read'. It came up with a code P3069, but there was no description. We cleared the code, and it didn't come right back on, so maybe it was a stray...

1986 325i Power Window wiring diagram
I'm looking for the wiring diagram for a 1986 325i. Can anyone help me out?

Extended warranty recommendations
My wife owns a 2005 330xi with about 45000 miles, so we have about 5000 miles remaining on the factory warranty. I am interested in purchasing a bumper-to-bumper extended warranty that would cover up...
10
10

Original specs.
Anyway of finding out what the original manufacturers specs are? It would appear that some 'extras' are not visibly apparent, so if they are not working on a s/h car, unless told, one would never...
5
5

Carsoft 6.5 interface
Can anyone suggest where I could buy a comaptible interface in the UK (other than ebay, of course)?
4
4

E39 2.8i stalling when hot query
Hi All, I've searched on this but can only find vague references to possible crank sensor failure from 2002 ... Any more recent thoughts on this? Symptoms are stalling when hot both on coastdown and...
12
12