Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trading my 2004 M3m, but what for?
Hi, I have had a 2004 M3 Coupe for a couple of years now and have decided to get rid, problem is I don't know what to go for! The main reason is the age of the car and no warranty anymore, I know...
10
10

fuel filter location?
Anyone know where the diesel filter is located on a 2006 520d? I took all the bottom panels off and I can't find it. Thanks in anticipation, Pete
5
5

88 535i rough ride
Hi, my mechanic has repaired a broken steering box bracket by welding it. This has been done twice and now it is breaking again. What could be causing the repeated breaking? By the way, the car drives...
22
22

Son eklenen 5 Video
Son eklenen 5 Video 1- Hilary Duff - I Can't Wait =DDstanbul Ba=F0=FDms=FDzdan daha ba=F0=FDms=FDz aday aday=FDn=FDn aday= =FD Galatasaray Anderlecht Sabri Gol Halo 3 E3 2007 Trailer B=F6yle =FEaka...

E46 Warning Light for Bulbs
Hi all, I think there was a similar post a week or 2. Every now and again I am getting a bulb gone warning at the back. There seems to be no problems - would some WD40 on the bulb end and contacts be...
2
2

Ghost rattle...99 M3
It appears to come from the rear seatback or headrest right side (opposite driver in US) It's not a thump like a rear shock mount...and it's not a loose wheel lock in the trunk's tool box. Anybody...
5
5

Torque converter bolts
I am looking for the three torque converter bolts for a 2000 328i. BMW dealer doesn't sell them on their own or in a set of three. where can I find these today, I am located in southern California
2
2

Remote Key Battery Dead 2003 X 5
2003 X 5 My Remote Key (Second key) battery is dead. Yes, I know we are supposed to use each key every six months and I did not. I read that the key is recharged when I the ignition. Once the battery...
3
3

2006 525 ecstasy
Why am I ecstatic? Because I finally just got rid of this over priced, under powered, ergonomic disaster of a German Buick. Considering the price difference a Buick is a far more intelligent choice of...
6
6

Door handle on 318i 1997
The driver's side "outside door handle" became totally inoperative after I used the key to lock/unlock the car from the passenger's side door. Every thing else is working OK. Any idea or suggestion...
6
6

E46 dash cluster light question
Hello Everyone, I have a 2003 325i. It has 55k miles. She drives like the lady she was built to be. I am worried because every once in a while when I hit a large-ish bump or random unavoidable pothole...
4
4

1997 axle removal and replacement
1997 Volvo 850, non turbo, 2.4 liter engine, sedan. Before jacking the front up, take the plastic wheel covers off to expose the axle nuts. Take a heavy duty 36 mm socket with a long handle breaker...
1
1

Our cardio excerciser for BMW Z3 owners will keep you in shape ........
Wow guys and gals, We encourage you to work out for 20 minutes every day, 5 days a week. Your BMW Z3 driving experience will never be the same, as from now on you will be the true master of your motor...

Service Interval Reset
On my E36, I reset by jumping Pins 7 and 19 (or whatever -- I can look it up), but I haven't got the reset procedure for my daughter's E46. I'm looking in the manual right now and do not see the reset...
8
8

E30 Convertible RearSeat Back Leather.
Where can I buy replacement leather for just the rear seat back for my 1987 E30 convertible? Buying both the cushion and back replacements as a set is too expensive for me.