Are you read for the BMW iNEXT - its coming later this year as the next VISION VEHICLE

coming as as Vision Vehicle later this year 2018
Management of BMW AG, Harald Krüger, unveiled an initial design concept for the BMW iNEXT. The pure-electric BMW iNEXT will be built at Plant Dingolfing from 2021. The company?s new technology flagship incorporates all major strategic areas of innovation in a road-ready vehicle.
?The iNEXT project is our building kit for the future. It will benefit the entire company and all our brands. For the first time, we are combining all key technologies for future mobility in one vehicle. The iNEXT is fully electric, fully connected and also offers highly automated driving. Today, we gave our shareholders a very first glimpse of the design of the BMW iNEXT. Later this year, we will be presenting the BMW iNEXT as a Vision Vehicle.?
View the attachments for this post at:

Reply to
MummyChunk