auto transmission service

I do? I am not him. I was using his "bummer" line because I thought it was so funny.

I haven't bought a BMW yet, but I still might, but it would probably be manual. I looked on Yahoo! and there were a bunch of complaints about the new 2007 3 series...really bad complaints. I know boards like that will attract complainers but still it gives me a little pause.

Same IP address..what does that mean? Same internet service provider? Same what?

Reply to
kpb

Same idiot behind the keyboard.

Reply to
Choam Nomsky

Plonk!

Reply to
dizzy

I'm not an idiot. And I'm not the same person as anyone else who posted here.

If the IP address is the same, then it either doesn't mean that or the fool who is taking the IP address doesn't know how to read it.

I like how I "seem obsessed with auto transmissions" and this guy wrote about it. Actually it was his post that piqued my interest since I was thinking of buying one.

So f*ck you for calling me an idiot.

Reply to
kpb