One of a kind: your own BMW 1 Series Coupé using the new Visualizer.

A world premiere could be on its way to your blog, forum and basically anywhere you can post HTML code in the form of the new BMW 1 Series Coupé Visualizer. Simply select wheels and a paint finish, copy the code and then the Visualizer can be integrated wherever you choose with your settings and all functions:

I am a WebRep for 1ntensity. Verify this posting at
and enter code: cwixyiuzk

-- Message posted using

information at

Webrep1

Can I get mine with a five-speed manual, no radio, no air conditioning, no power seats, and crank-up windows please?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey