Re: E36 328ic any words of wisdom?

> A friend of mine wants one of these...

Just sold mine, year '98 euro spec with 95k miles. Problems are common as on all E36's; sensitive suspension, cooling, sticky

5th gear, climate control display, lousy interior (sqeelin door panels...) On the other hand best bang for the buck if you reliable and fast car. Stock 325's are slower and maintenance and consumption is the same as 328, euro spec M3 cost lot more to maintain and has lot smaller endurance. DIY saves lot of money. Car is as fast as lot's of up to date cars, but mostly far more enjoable to drive. Now I bought V8 E39 and I sure miss handling from my coupe...

-- It's a good idea to drive a little Japanese/Ford/whatever shopping machine once a year to remind yourself why you're in a BMW for the rest of the year. by John Burns. '98 540i6 t.

Reply to
Tomislav Buric