Re: FS: OEM Rims off of my 94 325IS

Did you ever end up selling these? If so, what'd you get for them? What'd you replace them with, and how much? I had a REALLY bad experience with some cheap rims that needed hub rings to fit (FYI, NEVER EVER get rims that need those for a BMW!).

-- _____________________________________________________ Drivin a 94 BMW 325is w/sport. For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com. Yeah, it's really a real address :)

Reply to
see.my.sig.4.addr

I sold the factory original rims from my '94 325i and replaced them with factory rims from a '95 M3. I got $350 for the old rims, plus shipping, for all 5.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland