Re: How much does an Inspection service cost(£) from BMW for a E46?

Im coming up to my first service at BMW and im just wondering roughly

> how much it could cost. > I have a E46 Convertible 325Ci. The last service was an oil service and > break pads were also changed. > I just heard that it can be really expensive and just want to know what > to expect.

Depends whether Inspection I or II. And where you live.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Very true, ring round and you'll find a big difference between dealers. Labour costs vary hugely from one end of the country to the other.

Reply to
TonyK