Sean Connery's BMW 635 CSI

eBay: http://301url.com/Connery_BMW635

Ed wrote:

Does anyone else wonder if there might be more than one Sean Connery in the world? If the only documentation is a registration...
--
-Fred W

Also the listing states that the color is blue, yet the photos are of a white car . This smells of fish to me...
Homer

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in which George buys "John Voight's" Chrysler Le Baron.

Well, how many Sean Connery's in Marbella, Spain? And could afford a 635CSi in 1986?

Blue INTERIOR, white exterior
ffredd
<snip>>

I saw the photo of the interior and exterior the photos are as you stated but the text makes only one colour reference. I have seen many vehicles for sale on eBay and many are phishing expeditions, especially when the posted text does not jive with the photos. That is why I smell a herring
Homer

Only one in UK in 1997 (the actor lives in Bahamas / Bermuda and supports Scottish indepence, although not the Sottish economy with his taxes).
The car is LHD.
27,000 miles is very low for a 20yo car.
The steering adjusts for reach, but does not IIRC tilt.
OTOH it is LHD and the price is OK if the [classic] car is immaculate, whether it was SC's or not.

It says Alpine White at the top, the leather looks blue.

Does the previous owner's name increase the value of the car ?

The Pope's VW Polo / Golf sold for more than a new one...
His 3.0CSi (or was it a CSA?) was for sale in Aberdeen about 10 years ago, owner wanted about double what it was worth. Apparently it's not been well looked after since and is now a bit of a rust bucket!
One of his cousins lives near my mother in Inverness :-)