Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sunroof Gasket Needed '81 Eldorado
My son needs a sunroof gasket for an '81 Eldorado, manufactured around Feb. of '81. Checked Steele rubber parts but no luck. Any ideas? Dennis

power seat panel on 02 sts
I noticed that the panel on the driver side where the buttons for the power seat is loose. Is there any way to fix this or tighten it?? The one on the passenger side is okay, no problems Thank You

Water pump SEville 97 sls
looks like my water pump is leaking. An inspection underneath yesterday did nt look like it was any hoses that i could see. The water pump seems reasonably placed,....... I think i can do it. Is there...
1
1

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

94 DIC Says "Stop Engine Low Oil Pressure"
It is a 94 SLS 4.6L with 133,000. This DIC message just started a couple of days ago. My oil was just changed and the level is fine. The oil pressure sending unit was replaced about 2-3 years ago....
1
1

Need help-advice power window
1994 DeVille. We had shade film on all door windows. The Drivers door developed a wrinkle in the film and one day my wife ran that window down. When the wrinkle went down below the lip on the rubber...

FA 1963 Cadillac
HT, complete car out of storage in a collection. $500.00 opening bid, no reserve, lots of pictures. CCC

2007 Cadillac_XLR-V Convertible
2007 Cadillac_XLR-V Convertible Provided by Pricing Definitions MSRP: $97,460 Invoice: $86,252 Standard Engine:4.4L V8, 32 valve, 443 hp @ 6400 rpm 6 speed automatic transmission 15 mpg city / 22 mpg...

Sputtering Deville
I've got a 1999 Deville with 135,000 miles. In the last couple of weeks it just started to misfire occasionally. It has new sparkplugs about 20,000 miles ago. Still has original plug wires which I'm...
5
5

Cadillac Leaking Oil - Warrenty work sucks..
"Morty McSnerd" wrote What you say is, in part, true HOWEVER The specific address you picked is NOT a good idea because: 1) It could be (and likely IS) a real address and it doesn't belong to YOU It...
4
4

88 Fleetwood Window Regulator GUIDE intall directions???
Hi all, I have an 88 Fleetwood D'Elegance FWD and the drivers window regulator guide needs replaced. The plastic piece that rides on the window broke. I bought a new regulator guide at my local Caddy...

98 eldo fuel delivery problem
my 98 el shuts down periodicly,i can get car restarted after a while,sometimes banging on tank helps. i'm thinking this may be a relay, beings there are about 85 of them.....help!!!!!
2
2

1986 fleetwood engine compatibility
Hi, I was lucky enough to receive a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood. All the exterior and interior are in remarkable condition, but the engine is going to die any day. I fell in love with this car and I'm not...

Need Throttle Control Valve for Seville 1976-1979
I have tried at the Cadillac house and they said they don't make the part any more. Aubrey

LED taillight?
Hi All, I saw a Cadillac on the highway -- the taillights looked like a solid one-piece LED. Which models are these on? Anyone know the OEM? Thanks!
2
2