Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ad 1999 Deville for sale Bestbidmotors.com
Bid under wholesale

Auto Theft System 97 Caddy - won't start
The theft system has been activated and I would like to know how to reset it or disable it so I can start it. The car is not worth investing further, just want it to get running again so can at least...

97 Catera-both rear windows stop working at the same time
Help. The Cad dealer said just to look at it would be $266, plus whatever they find. Any ideas? Another shop said they thought it was an electrical short. All the fuses are fine. Sacramento, CA

oil pump cover assy 67 Cad 429?
Anyone have an oil pump cover assembly for 1967 Cad 429? I need the regulator valve too. Thanks.

Active suspension bummer
I have a 99 Cadillac SLS with ~50K miles. I think I have a fairly common, as well as fairly expensive problem on my hands. At start up, The Driver's Information Displays: "Speed Limited to 90". The...
1
1

Used CTS opinions
Thinking about getting a '04 CTS. Preferably with the sport luxury package. Any things to watch out for. Thanks Wayne

94 eldorado
not sure if this offends anyone but i thought it was the place for a caddy ad, i have a very nice caddy for sale, extremely well kept, some newsgroups dont like for sale ads but here it is: 1994 caddy...
1
1

water pump
i have a 1975 calais with 500 cid carb engine. I am having trouble removing the water pump. have the fan etc off. all bolts out but the last one which is blocked from full removal by the crank pulley....
1
1

Thread type
We are restoring a 1903 Cadillac and are trying to make a part that fits a thread on the end of the main crank. This thread measures up at 1" x 16 tpi.(It is in poor condition). I have machined a 1" x...
1
1

Rear Windows -Cadi Catera-1997
All a sudden both of my rear windows stop going up and down. Besides the individual motors, is there a fuse that controls the windows? Where would I fine it, if so? Plus the A/C went out at the same...

95 ElDorado Problems
My Father-in Law's 1995 Cadillac ElDorado, 148,000 Miles. My father-in-law is an 86 year old German and he lives in Germany and drives a 1995 Caddy ElDorado. Problem: While driving the engine dies....
4
4

98 deville - shift lever
Shift lever hard to move - any ideas ?

C3 Diagnostic Lead - '87 Fleetwood w/5.0 Liter
I put a new block in the car and it runs great. Except it can't accelerate. I think I need to rebuild the carb but in the mean time I need to verify that I have the timing set correctly. The engine...
2
2

2003 STS steering shafts failures?
My 2003 STS is about to go in for a second steering shaft. At 30K miles there was a crunching sound especially when manuvering at slow speeds, (e.g. into a parking space). A replacement shaft solved...

? on 97' seville
I turned the key and nothing. Got good cables, battery, charge... so I though it was the starter. The darn starter is under the intake manifold! I wanted to make sure it was the starter before I went...
1
1