Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Timing Help on Reman'd 5 liter Block
I just put a remanufactured block in my '87 Caddy. I need to set the base timing but I can't remember what/where to jumper. Any help? Thanks! Dave

2000 Cadillac Catera Bose Radio wont play (Please Help)
All of a sudden my Bose radio wont play in my 2000 cadillac catera. When I have the car off and the key is turned back towards me it wil play, but when I have the car started, it wont play at all.. I...
1
1

Eldorado door pulls
Recently bought a 2001 Eldo after checking a dozen out. I noticed a common fault with at least three of them was a cracked and split vinyl door pull on the driver's side. The finger slot definately...

Ook jij kan in een Cadillac rijden
Beste Cadillac-liefhebber, Altijd al in uw favoriete model Cadillac willen rijden, maar financieel niet haalbaar? Vanaf nu is dat verleden tijd. Met een lening tegen de gunstigste tarieven kunt ook u...

AIR COND/SWEET SMELL PT II
-----------Found the problem to the scent. Hairline leak to a fuel line. Replaced line, sweet smell gone. g

AIR COND/SWEET SMELL 97 SEVILLE SLS
THE past few days, on the occasions i use my ac, i've been getting an scent, from the vents. Something similar to Oil. Or Oil like. ...........I assume perhaps it means im running out of refrigerant....
11
11

Jarvis Automotive Repair In Sunny San Diego
Jarvis Automomotive Repair massages your "baby," be it a Cadillac, G.M., or some import vehicles. Jarvis specializes in Cadillacs and G.M. vehicles, and will have your baby on the road in record time,...

AC diagram Fleetwood 65
Hello, I seek the diagram of installation of the air conditioning on a cadillac fleetwood 1965. Thank you for your answers to Thank you

"Cadillac SRX a more civilized SUV"
Cadillac SRX a more civilized SUV at

'93 Eldo Computer
How do I get to the computer in my '93 Eldorado? Factory manual says that it is behind the right kick panel, but how does the interior come apart? Thx for any help!
2
2

68 eldo: when was it available?
was the 68 eldo available in 1967? i mean, could you buy a 68 model which was built in (late) 67? what could the vin number reveal about the actual manufacturing date of a 68?

2000 Deville Cellphone Cable
Where do I find the end of the cable connected to the cell phone antenna on the rear window? Is it already pulled to the center console somewhere. Thanks

Replace dash lights on Cadilla Catera 1997
I think I have to remove the cluster, How do I do it???? I'm down to my last bulb, please help..

93 deville
i have a 93 caddy deville would it be ok to run 87 octane in it or do i have to put 93 or 89
2
2

1979 Cadillac Fleetwood: good idea for restoration?
I am considering purchasing and restoring a 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood with the 425 CI motor [fuel injected]. Some questions: Was this a good year for the Fleetwood? I'm told by various sources that the...
15
15