Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS 1967 Cadillac Calais 2dr HT
CCC

98 eldorado door noise
my '98 eldo's driver side window makes a rattling (metal & glass touching) noise when driving on little bumps. the funny thing is that the noise only comes out when the power window is all the way up,...

Speedometer wire?
BlankHi I have a 1985 Cadillac Cimarron. Ok I know. Hardly worth to be called a Cadillac. But anyway... Here is my problem: There is a squeaking sound from the speedometer wire (if that is the right...
5
5

Check Coolant Level/Seville 97 sls
...the CHECK COOLANT LEVEL light in my 97 seville sls on my diagnostic board is on. I have checked coolant in the resevoir and it is full or near full each time. Also, the temp gauge reads normal. I...
3
3

1971 Fleetwood Limo
Can you guys help me out with finding a wiring diagram for a 71 Fleetwood limo? I've looked on the internet and found nothing. I would like to have it going for my little brother's prom on Saturday....
4
4

Battery light on
Have a 97 sts and the battery light came on. Had a squeal in the area of the alternator so i figured the alternator went bad. Replaced with another but light came back on about 10 seconds after going...
3
3

Service Engine Soon Light????????
We are driving a 98 STS, the engine has 70,000 miles. The above "Service Engine Soon " light just came on and stayed on. There will be about 1,000 miles put on the car before it can be checked. The...

fs:1982 coupe deville diesel
1982 Coupe deville 350 diesel engine engine 130k miles Most maint records grey exterior/blue leather interior No rust/rips gets 28mpg on the highway(not bad for a 22' long car) Needs only the plastic...

COLD SEVILLE 97 SLS
.........my recently purchased 97 seville sls is a bit cold in starting up in the mornings. Pumping the pedal a few times before turning the key worked like a charm for a while, but now its back to...
3
3

finding starter cadillac eldorado
help needed to help find starter on a 95' cadillac eldorado . I can not locate. Thanks,
1
1

FS Cadillac Last Ride
On E-bay. 1969 Model

76 Eldo auto door locking
This is driving me nuts. My 76 Eldo convertible has auto door locking when the shifter is moved to Drive EXCEPT that it doesn't work until the car warms up. Once warm, it is fine. I cannot find the...

Grab bag: Boza - an alcoholic beverage or just another press release
Grab bag: Boza - an alcoholic beverage or just another press release

Allante Experience
It's a swell car, but you almost have to be an engineer to own one. They are way over-engineered, but beautifully built. Parts are there, but you really have to look for them. I bought a second one...

Any opinions on ALLANTES
Does anyone have any positives or negatives they can tell me about the Cadillac Allante, I would like to purchase one but need to know more about them.
1
1