JARVIS AUTO REPAIR Is On The Move

Jarvis Auto Repair is San Diego's Cadillac and G.M. best known independent shop to keep your "baby" running smooth and safe. Whatever ails your vehicle will be fixed by Jose Moreno, Owner and his top notch staff of technicians. Mr. Moreno is a 20-year Cadillac Master Technician who treats his customers with respect, honesty, and a labor rate that pleases all who have been fortunate enough to have their car serviced at his shop.

Currently JARVIS AUTO REPAIR is moving to a new location in San Diego. The new address is:

7465 RAYTHEON ROAD San Diego, California 92111 (858)268-9731

After your Cadillac or G. M. ride is serviced there, you know that you can drive with the confidence of knowing the work was done right the first time.

If you are a visitor to San Diego and need immediate expert service, then this is the shop for you. I have been one of his most satisfied custumers for 4-years, and now that I have two Cadillacs, I know I will continue to be a patron of this quality establishment.

So, think JARVIS first, JARVIS last, and nothing in between; Jarvis Auto Repair to keep your baby rolling on the road smooth as silk.

Reply to
famous21

My wife drove her Seville to Dallas (from Virginia) and called to tell me she had a flat and what to do. Long story. She got it to a repair shop and it was $7 to remove the wheel, tire, nail, plug tire, remount tire, and remount wheel. She gave him a big tip.

Reply to
Blue C5