What's small orange light on dash 78 Deville

After having a (bad) tune up done (don't ask) I now have a small round orange point of light that stays on. It's located on the dashboard in the "idiot light" area. Is it an emissions light? How do I get it to turn off?

Thanks for ANY help, Fred Luhn Goldies Plating Service

"New York's Finest Premium Gold Plating Service" online at

Goldies Gold Plating